- Actions speak louder than surveys. Grapentine, Terry // Marketing Research;Fall2004, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p4
The article reveals the number of individuals who pay off their credit card statement each month. According to Bankrate Inc. and RoperASW, 58% of respondents in a survey said that pay off their credit card statement each month. Actually, only 38% do. Nearly nine in 10 or 95% stated that it is...
- Easing the Pain of Bill Paying. // Clergy Journal;Jan2001, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p26
Provides tips on bill payment management. Systems of bill payment; Documentation of bill payments.
- Australia plans its first 'smart' city grids. // Modern Power Systems;Jul2010, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p5
The article reports that the company EnergyAustralia has won the bid to develop the 100 million-dollar Smart Grid Smart City Project in Newcastle, New South Wales.
- Kooragang site for 500 kW wind turbine. // Modern Power Systems;Nov96, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the selection of Kooragang Island in Australia to be the site for a 500-kilowatt wind turbine. Estimated cost of construction; Plans of energyAustralia to make the area the hub of wind technology in Australia.
- A Vital Upgrade Boosts Sydney's North Power Supply. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2011, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the 8 million-dollar project of EnergyAustralia that includes the improvement of power supply to Sydney's north in New South Wales by upgrading high voltage underground cables in St. Ives in Cornwall, England.
- IT firms are urged to do more good deeds. Kavanagh, John // Computer Weekly;5/2/2002, p42
Reports the coalition of companies to help the society through staff volunteering, funding and support community charity groups. Awareness on community involvement; Evaluation on the growth use of electronic-government and interactive consumer technologies; Development of self-confidence,...
- Court orders Energy Australia to honour PPA. // Modern Power Systems;Jan98, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the Australian supreme court ruling ordering Energy Australia to honor a 35-year power purchase agreement with United States-based National Power. Move to allow National Power's construction of the Redbank Number One power plant in New South Wales.
- How do I take over finances for aging parents? Kobaly, Dan // Healthcare Traveler;Apr2005, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p53
Offers tips on how to manage finances for aging parents. Organization of financial accounts and bills; Arrangements for separate financial and personal mail; Consideration of economizing especially on a tight budget.
- Installment-Plan Slaves. Bown Jr., C.; Cole, Edith M.; Krohngold, Malcolm; Everett, Blanks; Staton, Robert V.; Thoen, V. N. // Saturday Evening Post;4/19/1958, Vol. 230 Issue 42, p4
Presents letters to the editor in response to the article "We Couldn't Pay Our Bills," by Marion F. Rairigh in the March 15, 1958 issue.