- An Indian American Surgeon Connects with His Heritage. Batra, Munish // India -- West;3/5/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 15, pA24
The article presents the author experience of participating in a medical mission in Jalandhar, India. As one of the five plastic surgeons who joined in the mission and a member of the newly created American Society of Indian Plastic Surgeons, he recounts how his ambition of becoming a plastic...
- Tarrant County's busiest cosmetic surgeons. // Fort Worth Business Press;1/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p9
Ranks cosmetic surgeons in Tarrant County, Texas by number of 2001 procedures. James R. McCarty; Yadro Ducic; Richard C. Grossman.
- Directory of plastic surgeons. // San Diego Business Journal;06/08/98, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p44
Presents a directory of plastic surgeons located in San Diego, California. Includes A Better You; Alvarado Institute of Plastic Surgery; Dermatology Specialists Inc.
- COSMETIC ANTI-AGEING SURGERY & DIRECTORY. // Good Health (Australia Edition);May2012, p172
A directory for cosmetic and anti-aging surgeons in Australia, is presented.
- Man handling. Ball, Aimee Lee // Harper's Bazaar;Jun93, Issue 3378, p140
Examines the dominance of male doctors in the world of cosmetic surgery. Percentage of women consumers; Stereotypical attributes of women needed for consultation with a plastic surgeon; Number of women members of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (ASPRS); `Pink' and...
- Smooth operators. Ball, Aimee Lee // Town & Country;Apr95, Vol. 149 Issue 5179, p108
Profiles five plastic surgeons in the United States. Sherrel J. Aston; Glenn J. Welks; Nicolas Tabbal; Gerald H. Pitman; James L. Baker.
- A face for today. Golia, Maria // New Internationalist;Apr2010, Issue 431, p3
A personal narrative is presented in which the author recalls her encounter with a plastic surgeon in Cairo, Egypt, first socially and later when considering a face lift.
- Finding the best. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Sep97, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p36
Presents advice on how to find to best cosmetic surgeon to fit ones needs. Why cosmetic surgery may be required by individuals; Type of certification capable surgeons may have.
- Don't mind the media, Mrs. Mirosh, we're all listening anyway. Byfield, Link // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;4/12/93, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p2
Discusses the remarks made by Canada's Community Services Minister Dianne Mirosh concerning immigrants. Other groups she has offended in the past; Mirosh's three points; Argument that shutting out strangers is an inborn human instinct; More.