- Time Out. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/23/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 60, p10
The article offers information on the 40th anniversary of the Audemars Piguet & Cie at the Park Avenue Armory in New York.
- Swiss watch brand invites agencies to pitch for Euro task. // Campaign;08/22/97, Issue 34, p3
Reports on the review to be conducted by Audemars Piguet for its European advertising account.
- Audemars Piguet Posts 17% Gain. Shuster, William George // JCK;May2002, Vol. 173 Issue 5, p88
Reports the increase in the 2001 sales of Audemars Piguet. Percentage of sales gain; Factors contributing to the sales increase; Introduction of the Royal Oak City of Sails chronograph.
- Watch This Movement: Audemars Piguet Hits 57th Street. Karimzadeh, Marc // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/19/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 102, p7
Reports on the opening of the first U.S. boutique of Audemars Piguet in New York City. Design of the boutique; Overview on the product offerings; Sales projections for the store.
- Audemars Piguet Makes Time for Bill Clinton. W. G. S. // JCK;Dec2007 2008 Jewelers' Directory, Vol. 178 Issue 12, p28
The article evaluates the new Clinton Foundation Equation of Time watch from Audemars Piguet.
- Audemars Piguet Supports Breast Cancer Research. Shuster, William George // JCK;Oct2002, Vol. 173 Issue 10, p66
Reports on the support of Audemars Piguet in a special event to benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation in New York City. Citations of the other sponsors; Attendees in the special event.
- Heavy Duty. Lau, Venessa // W Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p52
The article introduces the Royal Oak Offshore Survivor Chronograph, a men's watch from Audemars Piguet.
- Carmakers & Watchmakers. Sigmond, Aaron // AutoWeek;1/25/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p30
The article evaluates the Grand Prix Collection, automotiveinspired timepiece, from Audemars Piguet and Cie.
- Watching Out. Sajorda, Cherilyn M. // JCK;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 141 Issue 7, p105
The article reports on the collaboration of the Swiss watchmaker Audemars Piguet with the Tony Awards for the Time to Give auction, which raises funds to help Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS through online bidding of 27 timepieces.