The Tao Of Boo
- Up For The Cup. // Golf World;10/5/2015, p12
The article offers information on the Presidents Cup which would cease being a biennial placeholder for the next Ryder Cup. It states the five Asian-born players of the Presidents Cup team which include Jason Day. According to Professional Golfers' Association of America (PGA) Tour commissioner...
- Bunker. // Golf World;10/11/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p9
A list of articles published in this issue is presented, including "Barron Gets PGA Tour T.U.E.," "U.S. Wins One Ryder Cup," and "Nicklaus Hospitalized."
- Challenges ahead for FedEx Cup. Verdi, Bob // Golf World;9/21/2007, Vol. 61 Issue 13, p68
The author reflects on the fall 2007 golf tournaments such as the FedEx Cup tournament and the Professional Golfers' Association (PGA) Championship Tour. He explains that many of the tournaments were held in close succession of one another, which made it difficult for golfers to participate. The...
- Local Knowledge. // Golf World;3/ 3/2014, Vol. 67 Issue 20, p16
The article discusses updates about golfers Jason Allred and Stephen Gallacher. Allred has earned a spot in the Honda Classic golf tournament of the PGA Tour after his T-3 in the Northern Trust Open. Gallacher, who hopes to be on the European Ryder Cup team and become a global player and PGA...
- 2014 Ryder Cup. // Golf World;9/29/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 14, p21
The article focuses on the performance of golfers from the U.S. and Europe during the 2014 Ryder Cup.
- Seve duty: Who's next? Rosaforte, Tim // Golf World;10/10/97, Vol. 51 Issue 16, p50
Predicts who will fill the Europeans' captain's chair during the next decade starting 1999 to the year 2007. Mark James; Sam Torrance; Nick Faldo; Christy O'Connor Jr.; Bernhard Langer.
- Europe swings together. // Christian Science Monitor;09/27/95, Vol. 87 Issue 212, p20
Focuses on the European's Ryder Cup victory in September 1995. Professional golfers composing the team; How the Europeans showed their unity.
- Notebook. // Golf World;10/11/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p50
The article reports various developments related to golf including American golfers being affected by faulty U.S. raingear that malfunctioned enough in the opening day morning downpour of the 2010 Ryder at the Twenty Ten Course at The Celtic Manor Resort, Newport, South Wales.
- American graffiti. Crossman, Matt // Sporting News;10/6/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 40, p12
This article reports on the 2006 Ryder Cup golf tournament. The 2006 Ryder Cup was won by Team Europe, who soundly defeated the U.S. team by a score of 18.5 to 9.5. The article notes that U.S. golf is far behind that of Europe, and decries the effort of the U.S. players during the 2006 Ryder Cup...