People and Positions
- SUPPLIERS. // Bulk Transporter;May2009, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p47
The article announces several appointments in the computer software industry in the U.S., including Rusty Watson as southern regional sales manager by Beall Corp., Wyatt Hamilton as key account manager for original sales at Continental Tire North America Inc., and Bob Johnson as vice president...
- Driving the Market. Scheinman, Marc N. // Business Mexico;Oct2004, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p24
Introduces interviews with the presidents of four U.S.-based automobile companies with operations with Mexico. Mexican strategies of the car manufacturers; Views on the Mexican automobile industry.
- Golden opportunity. Ball, Jennifer // Commercial Motor;3/18/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 5071, p26
Features Christopher McGowan, top executive of the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). Unpredictability of the responsibilities under his post; Role of the SMMT in the motor vehicle industry in Great Britain; Interests outside his work.
- Viva la France. // Commercial Motor;8/19/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5093, p9
Comments on the move of a French government ministry to ask public opinion on issues related to the motor vehicle industry.
- Changing Of The Guard. // Dealernews;Sep2002, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p8
Reports on executive changes in the powersports distributor industry. Resignation of NEMPCO/Biker's Choice's Bob Kay to join the American IronHorse; Joe Piazza Jr.'s transfer from the Custom Chrome to Ducati; Retirement of Joe Keenen from the CCI; Resignation of Bob Weber at the White Brothers.
- Lane Changes. // Dealernews;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p26
Reports on career developments of executives of companies in motor vehicle industry in the U.S. Decision of Patrick Dowd to join Avon Tyres North America; Appointment of Gary Gibbs as senior marketing director for Annitori Distributing; Selection of Richard Vasquez as executive vice president of...
- Bumstead takes up the strategy reins at Exel. // Motor Transport;9/9/2004, p28
Presents updates on the appointment and selection of several executives in the motor vehicles industry in Great Britain as of September 9, 2004. Jon Bumstead at Exel Group; Willem Mekenkamp at Transamerica Trailer Leasing; David Garratt at the Garage Equipment Association.
- NAMES. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p47
Reports on career developments of executives in the motor vehicle industry in the U.S. Appointment of Jeff Gelb as vice-president-sales for the Eastern Region of TMW Systems; Collaboration of Mark Oakley with Hercules Mfg Co as purchasing agent and management; Selection of Jeffrey T. Barylak as...
- SPECIAL FXX! Morrison, Mac // AutoWeek;6/27/2005, Vol. 55 Issue 26, p3
This article reports that despite earlier denials by Ferrari officials, the Super Enzo spotted turning laps at Ferrari's Fiorano test track is more than a development mule. Those who are "allowed" to throw down their roughly $1.8 million are in for the best Ferrari experience this side of the...