NATM's digging into DC
- BOTTOM LINE. // Hill;7/1/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 77, p12
The article offers information on different lobbying activities in the U.S., including K&L Gates' lobbying for the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa.
- Disc brakes start to lose their shine. Shiers, Will; Clark, Toby // Motor Transport;4/3/2003, p8
Provides information on the use of disc brakes and drums in trailers. Problems concerning disc brakes; Comparison between the efficiency of disc brakes and drums; Details on the maintenance cost for small disc brakes.
- City misses out as K&L Gates makes up 47 partners across its network. Burton, Lucy // Lawyer (Online Edition);1/16/2013, p14
The article announces the promotion of K & L Gates LLP's 47 partners in 21 of its offices in Europe.
- BOTTOM LINE. // Hill;3/11/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p14
The article presents developments related to the business and lobbying sectors in the U.S. Arverne East Development Corp. hired K&L Gates to win federal funds for projects in New York. Alston & Bird signed a contract with the National Retail Federation to lobby on retail crime. SAIC hired Thomas...
- K&L Gates and O'Melveny become latest US firms to win Seoul approval. Burton, Lucy // Lawyer (Online Edition);11/15/2012, p13
The article reports on the business expansion of U.S.-based law firms K&L Gates LLP and O'Melveny & Myers LLP in Seoul, South Korea after obtaining the final apprival from the Korean Ministry of Justice.
- K&L Gates hires from 3RB as it beats Clifford Chance to FSA insider dealing case. Burton, Lucy // Lawyer (Online Edition);3/13/2013, p4
The article announces the recruitment of barrister Christine Braamskamp as a special counsel at law firm K & L Gates LLP.
- K&L Gates. // Estates Gazette;10/6/2012, Issue 1240, Special section p12
The article announces that K&L Gates won the Best of the Best Fit Out of Workplace award at BCO Awards 2012.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: K&L Gates bags Hogan's Warsaw contingent. // Corporate Adviser;Mar2010, p5
The article reports that K and L Gates LLP will open its office in Warsaw, Poland on March 15, 2010 after taking the entire office of Hogan & Hartson LLP.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: K&L Gates woos Katten Muchin's City chief. // Fund Strategy (Online Edition);2/7/2011, p5
The article announces the appointment of Martin Cornish as managing partner of K & L Gates LLP.