Surviving the lending crisis
- Trailer dealers deal with issues. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p52
The article discusses the key topics discussed at the National Trailer Dealers Association's (NTDA) convention held in Palm Beach, Florida on October 5-7, 2011, which include federal excise tax changes, what fleets expect from trailer dealers, and updates on new trailers and components.
- TTMA report. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p37
Information about the TTMA Annual Convention, which elected new officers and approved a series of recommended practices for tank manufacturers, that was held in Orlando, Florida on April 21-24, 2010 is presented.
- Tank Conference writes recommendations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p48
The article reports that the Tank Conference reviewed a series of technical bulletins and recommended practices during the 2012 Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA).
- Convention Calendar December 2016. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/5/2017, p1
A calendar of events for various places from January to October 2017 is presented which includes a convention of National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM), a convention of Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA), and a construction exposition.
- CALENDAR. // Bank Investment Consultant;Aug2005, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p14
Presents several meetings and forums of the banking industry in the U.S.
- Back in School. Bengtson, Tom // North Western Financial Review;8/1/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 15, p18
Highlights the 71st session of the Stonier School of Banking which featured sessions on asset/liability management, credit analysis, securities, economics, regulatory compliance and marketing at Georgetown University in Washington D.C. Attendees; Programs and activities in the session; Objective...
- Dollars and sense. // ComputerWorld Hong Kong;3/10/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p20
The article discusses the highlights of the 2009 banking/finance event held in Hong Kong. It states that this event was participated by variety of experts who spoke about the financial infrastructure in Asia-Pacific. The event was hosted by William Yin and the participants include Arthur Wong,...
- The Hidden Crisis in Banking. Kaplan, Alan J. // New Jersey Banker;Winter2011, p44
The article discusses the crisis of leadership in the U.S. banking industry. It attributes the crisis to reticence to plan for the long term viability of banking institutions. It explains some of the patterns of leadership succession that have emerged in the banking industry. It highlights the...
- ABA Resources. // ABA Banking Journal;Oct2004, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p19
Presents a calendar of events on congresses, conventions and meetings in the banking industry in the U.S. as of October 2004 to March 2005.