New trailers for changing markets
- Utility Trailer Sales opening Texas parts location. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/19/2014, p2
The article reports that the U.S. semi-trailer manufacturer, Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. has opened a new parts location in San Benito, Texas.
- New trailers make MATS debut. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p24
The article discusses the Mid-America Trucking Show held in Louisville, Kentucky on March 22-24, 2012. The show showcased a new line of dry-freight vans, reefers, and platforms from trailer manufacturers including Alutrec Inc.'s "Capacity" aluminum flatbed trailer, Great Dane Trailers Inc.'s...
- MAC stays focused on oilfield with new crude oil trailer. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p44
The article presents information on a crude oil tank trailer from MAC Trailer Manufacturing Inc.
- MAC Trailer celebrates 20 years of trailer, truck body manufacturing. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2013, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p12
The article reports that MAC Trailer Manufacturing Inc. is celebrating its 20 years in trailer manufacturing.
- MAC Trailer celebrates 20 years of manufacturing. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/ 3/2013, p2
The article announces the anniversary of U.S. freight firm MAC Trailer Manufacturing which has been in the business for 20 years.
- Vacuum tanker. // Bulk Transporter;May2011, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p33
The article offers information on the liquid vacuum tanker, MAC-VAC, from MAC Trailer of Alliance.
- Utility plant builds 200,000th trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2013, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. has made more than 200,000 reefer trailers at its manufacturing site in Clearfield, Utah.
- Utility Legacy Museum Trailer tour kicks off. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 9/2014, p4
The article reports that the Legacy Museum Trailer North America Tour of Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. started in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Utility produces 50,000th dry van. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2013, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p24
The article informs that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co., an American semi-trailer manufacturer, has achieved a milestone by producing the 50,000th dry van trailer at its manufacturing plant located in Glade Spring, Virginia.