Aurora to distribute Morgan components
- IMC, Inc. to Carry Tools from Vic International... // Stone World;MAr99, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p19
Focuses on the announcement by IMC, Inc. that it will distribute Vic International Corp. tools throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Products to be offered by IMC as a stocking distributor; How the corporations launched the alliance.
- Aerodynamic distribution. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p68
The article reports on the strategic distribution agreement signed by Advanced Transit Dynamics (ATDynamics) and Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC to distribute its fuel-saving aerodynamic devices at over 400 trailer dealership in the U.S.
- What's Growing On in COMPANIES. // American Nurseryman;11/1/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 9, p14
Reports on developments related to the horticultural service industry in the U.S. Sales and marketing agreement between Oregon-based Glenn Walters Nursery and Ohio-based Stinchcomb Associates Inc.; Launch of a new web site by Green Valley Growers aimed at helping consumers create their own...
- Emerald expansion. // LC-GC Europe;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p446
Reports on the strategic alliance between Fisher Scientific with Reagecon/Alkem of Shannon to distribute its laboratory products in Ireland. Dispersion of laboratory chemicals and apparatus to safety and specialist life science research products; Terms of the agreement; Enhancement of services...
- Advanced European network set up to offer distribution services. Elliott, Mick // Electronics Weekly;6/26/2002, Issue 2058, p3
Reports on the establishment of Advanced European, a network of eight distribution companies to offer pan-European technical distribution and representative services in June 2002. Sales projection in 2002; Lists of distribution companies involved in the network; Services offered by the network.
- U.K. Indie Distributors Group Formed. Andrews, Sam // Billboard;03/20/99, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p66
Focuses on the formation of the British Independent Video Distributors Alliance (BIVDA) by nine independent video distributors in Great Britain. The purpose of the alliance, which is `to protect the commercial, business, and legal interest of its members'; Comments of chairman Martin Nash, who...
- Going global is a priority for Golbon chief exec Taylor. Perkins, Caroline // Nation's Restaurant News;5/5/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p100
An interview with Randy Taylor, president and executive officer of Golbon in Boise, Idaho is presented. When asked about the company's global distribution initiatives, he refers that products are distributed in China due to its multiple selling agents. He adds that the company forms an alliance...
- Analytik Jena AG and Metrohm AG enter into strategic alliance in India and Scandinavia. // Chemical Business;Jul2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p68
The article reports on a strategic alliance entered by Metrohm subsidiaries Metrohm India Ltd. and Metrohm Nordic AS to become exclusive distributors of Analytik Jena's analytical measurement products in India and Scandinavian countries.
- Distributors mixed over Fujitsu/Eurofred JV. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;2007, p4
The article reports on the reactions of distributors in Great Britain to the news that Fujitsu's subsidiary in Elstree has entered into a 50/50 joint venture with Eurofred UK Ltd. FG Eurofred, the name for the new company, will be headquartered at the current Fujitsu General office at Elstree...