Southern Truck relocates; Boccardo retires
- New shop takes off. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p16
The article discusses the move of the truck equipment distributor, Auto Truck, to a 103,000-square foot complex in Bartlett, Illinois from Bensenville that enhanced its ability to design customer-specific solutions. It is stated that the firm was able to better serve its traditional customers...
- Inland Truck Parts expands in Denton. // Fleet Owner Blog;2/13/2014, p4
The article reports that Inland Truck Parts has relocated to facility in Denton, Texas, which will stock parts inventory for trucks and sports utility vehicles (SUV), among other vehicles.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2010, Issue 5695, p7
The article offers news briefs in Great Britain including the relocation of showroom to a better location by kitchen maker and retailer Treyone, the closing of ten department stores owned by Vergo Retail Ltd., and the retirement of Richard Lambert as director general of the Confederation of...
- Added years and surgery relocation. // GP: General Practitioner;5/9/2008, p38
The article presents questions and answers related to surgical issues including the benefits of added years for retirement plans and the need for surgery relocations.
- Sources for wheel seals. // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p110
Presents information on wheel seals for heavy-duty vehicles in the trucking industry. Statistical information on the use of wheel seals in 1996 and 1997; In-depth look at wheel seals and distribution.
- Manufacturers approve PG coolants. // Overdrive;Sep93, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the growing approval of truck manufacturers on the use of propylene glycol. Caterpillar Inc. and Navistar International's endorsement; Alternative to ethylene glycol in engine cooling systems; Environmentally superior; Enhancement of engine performance and reduction of cavitation.
- Head start on the new millennium. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Aug99, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p23
Comments on the ability of the United States trucking industry to adapt to changes. Deregulation of the industry; Effect of emissions requirements to trucking equipment suppliers.
- Correction. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);8/14/2006, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p9
A correction to a report by the periodical "Journal of Commerce" regarding the implementation of the Automated Commercial Environment electronic truck manifest system in the United States is presented.
- Exxon SmartLube Program Helps Truck Fleets with Extended Service Intervals. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p64
Provides information on the Exxon Smartlube Program, a customized and scientific approach to determine the optimum oil drain intervals of trucking fleet with engine oil products of Exxon Lubricants. Phases of the program; Reason for designing the program.