Schmitz Cargobull opens new trailer assembly line
- Schmitz Cargobull unveils new aluminium curtainsider line-up. // Commercial Motor;10/3/2013, Vol. 220 Issue 5555, p12
The article reports that trailer maker Schmitz Cargobull has launched a new range of aluminium fixed-roof curtainsiders developed for the Great Britain market.
- Schmitz launches new trailer design. Wilcox, David // Commercial Motor;8/7/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5598, p9
The article evaluates the Z-beams trailer offered by Schmitz Cargobull (UK) Ltd. and discusses the features of the trailer.
- Used Schmitz trailers still trading. // Commercial Motor;7/15/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5390, p48
The article reports that the business at the used division of trailer manufacturer Schmitz Cargobull (UK) Ltd. is unaffected despite its parent company's decision to shutdown its plant at Durham in England.
- Hannon Transport picks 20 new trailers. // Commercial Motor;7/19/2012, Vol. 218 Issue 5493, p12
The article reports on the addition of 20 new reefers from Schmitz Cargobull (UK) Ltd. to the trailer fleet of Irish flower importer Hannon Transport in 2012.
- Brrr.. it's a Schmitz refrigerated trailer. Dealer, Laurie // Commercial Motor;5/16/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5535, p102
The article announces that the journal's top truck of the week is the 2010 Schmitz Cargobull refrigerated trailer from Schmitz Cargobull (UK) Ltd.
- In brief... // Commercial Motor;10/10/2013, Vol. 220 Issue 5556, p11
The article offers news briefs related to trucking industry on topics such as the road charging opportunities suggested by the Institution of Civil Engineers (PICE), the senior traffic commissioner's informal event, and the aluminum curtainsider launched by trailer manufacturer Schmitz Cargobull.
- Schmitz eyes curtainsider growth. Swallow, Kevin // Motor Transport;4/30/2009, p11
The article reports that the firm Schmitz Cargobull UK is planning to expand its automobile curtainsider market share in Great Britain to 40%. The firm has launched two new trailers, the Freepost and the Folding Wall. According to Nigel Somers, regional sales director for the company, there are...
- It's not one, but two Schmitz curtainsiders. // Commercial Motor;8/15/2013, Vol. 220 Issue 5548, p18
The article evaluates the 2009-built Schmitz Cargobull Euroliner curtain-sided used trucks from Schmitz Cargobull.
- Five-day trailer promise. // Works Management;Oct2008, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p4
The article reports that Schmitz Cargobull UK will manufacture and deliver a range of refrigerated trailers and standard curtainsider for five days. It relates that the offer applies to standard specification trailer models with its Euroliner curtainsider and SKO reefer ranges. Moreover, product...