Oshkosh M-ATVs arrive for evaluation
- The military's armored BILLY GOAT. // Machine Design;8/20/2009, Vol. 81 Issue 16, p22
The article evaluates the mine-resistant ambush-protected all-terrain vehicle (MRAP-ATV) from Oshkosh Corp. Defense Division.
- Oshkosh Defense Wins JLTV Contract. // Military Technology;2015, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p22
The article reports that tactical vehicle maker Oshkosh Defense has won a fixed price production contract from US Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command in order to manufacture the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV), beating out aerospace company Lockheed Martin and vehicle maker AM General.
- New-Breed MRAP. Kouhestani, Jeanne // Officer;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p57
The article offers brief information on the newest breed of mine-resistant, ambush-protected vehicles (MRAPs) from Oshkosh Corp. Defense Division.
- Oshkosh Unveils New M-ATV Variants At SOFEX. Roosvelt, Ann // Defense Daily;5/7/2014, p3
The article announces the launch of Oshkosh Defense's Mine-Resistant, Ambush Protected All-Terrain Vehicle variants at the Special Operations Forces Exhibition & Conference in May 2014 in Amman, Jordan.
- ARMOR UPDATES: COMPOSITE KITS FOR VEHICLES, ARMOR CAPACITY EXPANSION. // High Performance Composites;Nov2009, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p17
The article reports on the contract awarded to Vermont-based Plasan North America for the supply of 352 composite armor kits for use in the MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) of the U.S. Army. Plasan is a subcontractor to Wisconsin-based Oshkosh Defense. The contract involves a modular "kitted...
- Oshkosh, GD Vehicles Highlight Symposium. Cox, Matthew // Defense Daily;9/30/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 64, p6
The article evaluates the automobile Humvee from Oshkosh Defense.
- Oshkosh Defense Debuts TerraMax Tech To International Community. // Defense Daily International;2/21/2013, p1
The article reports on the international debut of TerraMax unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) technology by Oshkosh Defense (OSK) which provides a solution to the needs of military customers worldwide. It cites that the technology minimizes the threat to warfighters from improvised explosive devices...
- Oshkosh Defense To Open New Office In Canada. // Defense Daily International;1/13/2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that Oshkosh Defense of Oshkosh Corp. plans to open a new office in Ottawa, Ontario to provide support to the Canadian Department of National Defence's (DND's) vehicle programs. The Ottawa office will provide Canadian programs with industrial and regional benefits management,...
- Oshkosh, Lockheed Martin, AM General JLTV Offerings Complete Net-Ready Testing. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;7/10/2014, p5
The article reveals that the Net-Ready testing of the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) program offers of defense contractors Oshkosh Defense, Lockheed Martin and AM General have been completed. Topics discussed include the data transfer capability of the JLTV of Oshkosh, the requirement for...