Fleet Equipment Buying Index improves
- Increased Order Volume for Class 8 Vehicles in 2013: Fleet Study. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/24/2012, p2
The article reports that a Fleet Study by CK Commercial Vehicle Research found that there is a four percent increase in the expected volume of Class 8 fleet purchases for 2013 over 2012.
- CKCVR issues annual fleet study for 2011. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the completion of the 2011 annual fleet study by CK Commercial Vehicle Research.
- Driver shortage limiting capacity, growth potential, report says. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;8/ 4/2011, p3
The focuses on the results of the Fleet Sentiment Report by CK Commercial Vehicle Research (CKCVR), covering the third quarter of 2011 in the U.S. It found that 40 percent of fleet respondents said they are affected by a driver shortage. It also mentions that the CKCVR third quarter 2011 Fleet...
- All about weight. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2010, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p56
The article presents the findings of the CK Comercial Vehicle Research (CKCVR) study concerning the importance of lightweight components in the U.S. fleet industry. It cites several comments from respondents on the total value of lightweight components including the additional value the...
- Will fleets chose SCR or EGR? // Fleet Equipment;Dec2009, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p40
The article presents the response of fleet managers on the questions related to purchasing new tractors by the CK Commercial Vehicle Research consultant Chris Kemmer. It mentions that one third of the respondents do not have a plan to purchase new equipment in 2010 and 46% favored of purchasing...
- Fleet Sentiment Report shows positive signs for Q1 2014. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/4/2014, p1
The article focuses on the 2014 Fleet Sentiment survey conducted by the company CK Commercial Vehicle Research (CVR) in January 2014 which reveals plans of fleet executives in the U.S. regarding placement of orders for trucks in the first quarter of 2014. It informs that 62 percent of the...
- More fleets planning to buy. // Fleet Owner;Mar2011, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p4
The article focuses on a new report released by the company CK Commercial Vehicle Research (CKCVR) related to the prospects of the commercial vehicle industry of the U.S. for 2011. The report indicates optimistic outlook for the sale of motor vehicle fleets and informs about increase of the Q1...
- CKCVR issues annual fleet study for 2011. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/14/2011, p3
The article reports on the completion of the annual fleet study by CK Commercial Vehicle Research for 2011. It says that the report highlights several issues including the plan to purchase new equipment in 2012, average order size for fleet, and increasing the capacity of new equipment. It adds...
- Driver shortage limits growth potential for fleets: Q3 report. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2011, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p9
The article offers information on the report of the CK Commercial Vehicle Research regarding the negative effect of drivers shortage to the growth of fleets.