American LaFrance to consolidate its operations in South Carolina
- American LaFrance Opens New Headquarters, Plant in South Carolina. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Aug2002, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p6
Reports on fire apparatus firm American LaFrance's opening of its headquarters and manufacturing facility in North Charleston, South Carolina. Previous location of American LaFrance headquarter; Production of aluminum and stainless steel fire-truck bodies and MedicMaster-brand ambulances;...
- The safest plants in the trailer industry. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2015, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p45
The article announces the recipients of the plant safety awards for 2015 from the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association which include several manufacturing plants in the U.S. including Great Dane Trailers' plant, Heil Trailer tank manufacturing plant, and M H Eby plant.
- Operating safe trailer plants. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/1/2014, p7
The article announces the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association plant safety award winners including Great Dane Trailers with the general trailer manufacturer Category A award, and Manac Trailers USA with the most improved safety record award.
- Making a big splash. Wilson, Marilyn // Fleet Owner;Sep97, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p18
Presents information on the official opening of the American LaFrance manufacturing plant and museum. Detailed information on the `wet down' ceremony; What does the plant opening represents; Alliance between American LaFrance and Aerial Innovations.
- Piston tanks. Wilson, Charles E. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2011, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p34
The article reports on the development of Piston Tank Corp.'s assembly shop in South Roxanna, Illinois. It reveals that the new facility offers plenty of room for workers to assemble, maintain, and refurbish the patented piston trailers that are used to transport products handled in bulk. In...
- A new season. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p28
The article reports on the opening of a state-of-the-art truck-body facility by CM Trailers in Madill, Oklahoma. The reason behind the decision of the company to adopt powder-coating is explained. The process of truck-body manufacturing at the facility is described. The advantages of the...
- Updated guidelines for trailers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p34
The article offers information on practices and technical bulletins that were approved by the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) during a meeting conducted in Point Clear, Alabama on April 25, 2013.
- Los Angeles Takes Delivery of 4 Aerials from American LaFrance. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;4/27/2011, p3
The article reports on the delivery of four 100-foot LTI aerial tiller units at the Los Angeles Fire Department from American LaFrance LLC.
- Welcome to the TTMA convention. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p42
Photographs of members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Hospitality Committee in 2014 are presented.