SAF-Holland fortifies its financial position
- A view of new trailer products. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p44
This section offers news briefs on trailer-related products and services from Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) member companies as of June 2011. SAF-Holland has launched the Fusion Beam Technology for its trailer suspension systems. The National Association of Trailer Manufacturers...
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2008, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p113
This section offers news briefs on the truck trailer industry. The "2007 Catalog & Selection Guide for Couple Products" has been released by SAF-Holland Inc. The Web site of TODCO has been enhanced, according to Scott Blackford, vice president of marketing and sales. According to the "2007...
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p58
The article offers information on several products from the truck trailer industry, including tridem slider suspension systems from SAF-Holland SA, the AeroSaver trailer side skirt from Fleet Engineers Inc., and the Eaton Fuller FLEX Reman transmissions from Eaton Corp.
- SAF-Holland Acquires Commercial Vehicle Suspensions System Supplier in China. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/11/2013, p2
The article reports on a share purchase agreement entered into by suspensions manufacturer SAF-Holland to acquire 80 percent of suspensions system supplier Corpco Beijing Technology and Development Co. Ltd. as of September 2014. Topics include the deal's role in expanding the presence of...
- SAF-Holland offers new axle lift technology. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/20/2013, p19
The article previews the Auto-PosiLift axle lift technology option for the CBX 40 tandem axle slider suspension systems from SAF-Holland.
- Navistar offers multiple fifth wheel options. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/16/2013, p7
The article previews the SAF-Holland and Jost International fifth wheels which are published options on International truck models from Navistar.
- SAF-Holland opens Mexican distribution center. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/21/2013, p3
The article reports on the opening of a new parts distribution center by vehicle parts manufacturer SAF-Holland in Queretaro, Mexico on July 10, 2013.
- SAF-Holland Opens Parts Distribution Center in Mexico. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/20/2013, p2
The article reports on the opening by SAF-Holland, a manufacturer of trailer, truck, tractor, bus and motor home components and systems, of its Parts Distribution Center in Queretaro, Mexico in 2013.
- SAF-Holland opens new facility in Mexico. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the opening of the Parts Distribution Center of trailer parts manufacturer SAF-Holland SA in Queretaro, Mexico.