- Leading Latino Business Association Launching First National Bilingual B2B Platform. // La Prensa San Diego;6/4/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p5
The article offers information on the bilingual B2B platform launched by the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce (HISCEC) in California.
- Promoting E-Business and B2B Technology. L. Ż // Warsaw Voice;Nov2012, Issue 11, p52
The article reports on the launch of campaign by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP) to promote electronic business (e-business) and business-to-business (B2B) technology, as well as the activities performed under the European Union's Innovative Economy Operational Program.
- Special issue: AI and next-generation supply networks. Srai, Jagjit // AI & Society;Nov2015, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p549
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the developments in the electronic (e)-commerce-related supply chain, the business-to-business (B2B) product service, and the use of the information networks to support supply network.
- AN APPLICATION OF B2B E-COMMERCE. // Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference on WWW/Interne;Jan2003, p1251
An abstract of the article "An Application of B2B E-Commerce," by Perihan Kilimei, Oya Kalipsiz and Sefer Kurnaz is presented.
- MRM delivers engagement and utility to drive results. K. M. // B to B;10/13/2008, Vol. 93 Issue 14, p33
The article reports on MRM Worldwide, the 2008 Direct Agency of the Year of the periodical "BtoB", which is driving success for its clients by creating engaging, useful direct and digital marketing programs to reach business decision-makers. MRM is the direct and relationship marketing agency of...
- The Power of Events. Mickey, Bill // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Apr2013, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various topics within the issue including FAME Awards by the journal "Folio," business to business (b-to-b) companies, and consumer magazine publishers.
- Questex's Home Media Makes Most of New Landscape. Clegg, Jessica // Min's B2B;11/15/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p3
The article discusses the results of the "min's b2b" magazine's review of business-to-business segment boxscores for January-August 2010 as compared with the same period in 2009. The review focused on titles about broadcast, banking, automotive, computing and finance. The broadcast category...
- Media Business going all digital. Felsenthal, Bob // B to B;Nov2012 Media Business, p4
The article reports on the journal's complete transition to an all digital-brand to continue providing its customers with valuable and high-level news, insights, and analysis that cover business-to-business (b2b) in the U.S.
- ADAPTING LIST PRACTICES IN A CHALLENGING CLIMATE. LUKOVITZ, KARLENE // Circulation Management;Dec2008, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p22
The article provides information on a report on how consumer and business-to-business (b-to-b) publishers are adapting their strategies to leverage names and budgets to the max. It states that consumer magazine list rental revenue is significantly down and publishers are using tighter targeting...