- INDUSTRY NEWS. // MMR;2/22/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p1
The article offers news briefs related to retail trade including the move of Ahold's Giant-Carlisle division to upgrade Uklrop's Super Markets Inc., the free blood glucose testing event conducted by Walgreen Co. and the move of Bi-Lo LLC to launch their Price Lock consumer savings program.
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // MMR;12/14/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p1
The article offers news briefs related to the retail trade industry in the U.S. which include the appointment of Randall Edeker as president of Hy-Vee Inc., the flat advertising spending affirmed by retailers, and the ratification of a new labor contract by employees at Fry's Food Stores.
- GLOBAL NEWS. // MMR;12/14/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p12
The article offers news briefs related to retail trade worldwide including the move of Cencosud to invest around 700 million dollars to restart a megamall construction in Chile, the expansion plans of Lowe's Co. in Western Canada, and the expected growth of the Indian retail market by March 2010.
- WINNERS PROVIDE INSPIRATION FOR ALL. APPLEBY, MATTHEW // Horticulture Week;11/8/2013, p24
The article mentions the winners of the Garden Retail Awards 2013 which comprises of various categories including the lifetime achievement, retail outlet of the year and best business development.
- Cautious Optimism, Despite Projected 5% Sales Hike. HAMANAKA, KARI // Orange County Business Journal;12/10/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 50, p12
The article focuses on the business development of retail industry and restaurants in Orange County, California and it states that the industries are expecting their taxable sales to grow by 5.4 percent in 2013.
- With focus on formalwear, CachÃ© styles a turnaround. PASQUARELLI, ADRIANNE // Crain's New York Business;2/24/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p0003
The article reports on the efforts of womenswear retailer CachÃ© Inc. to grow beyond the high-school years to focus on formal apparel for all ages. It notes that Cache chief executive Jay Margolis has introduced a new management team, expanded the retailer's merchandise mix to include...
- Mobile is no longer an Experiment, It's the FUTURE. Kaliyur, Kannan // Siliconindia;Sep2012, p17
In this article, the author discusses the aims of developing the job position of chief product officer (CPO) at Connecttel Inc. He mentions that CPO role is aimed at specifically helpling customers in developing and implementing their mobile strategy. He informs that Connecttel works with...
- Scenterprise. // Giftware News;Feb2015, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p11
The article presents an interview with marketing manager Kay Volmar of marketing consultant firm Orlandi Inc. Topics discussed include the history of Orlandi Inc., the development of the company, and the importance of the company for the gift and home industry's retailers and manufacturers. Also...
- 26. Paul Bulcke. Angrisani, Carol // SN: Supermarket News;7/20/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 29, p38
The article presents information on the business development of retailer Nestle SA under the leadership of chief executive officer (CEO) Paul Bulcke. Bulcke's key achievement include a new state-of-the-art factory in Anderson, Indiana that will be used to develop healthy beverages. This year the...