- With a Smile. Berenston, Jane // Inc.;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p14
The editor discusses several articles published within the issue including "How I Got Good at Making Money," by Jason Fried, "24/7/465," and a report on customer service.
- BUSINESS BIRTHS. Schneider, Darlene // Wenatchee Business Journal;Aug2003, Vol. 17 Issue 8, pC13
Reports on the launching of business enterprises in Wenatchee, Washington. Customer services of the caregiving business Elder Care Advantage; Investment of Rebels Automotive Service; Response of the needs of the community.
- LAN Forms New Infrastructure Large Diameter Business Group. // Underground Construction;Aug2007, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p70
The article reports on the newly formed Infrastructure Large Diameter (ILD) Pipelines Business Group of program management firm Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam Inc. in the U.S. The ILD group focused on the expansion of the firm's national practice in diameter pipelines and specialized service to its...
- Tips from the top. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/18/98, Vol. 45 Issue 51, p1C
Focuses on executives' advice for start-up businesses. Developing patience; Advice against overprotecting sales in the first year; Understanding the real challenges facing the business.
- Chen Music. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;9/26/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 38, p15
Provides information on the launch of Immedium by marketing executive Oliver Chen as of September 2005.
- Comcast Opens Bucks County Xfinity STore. // Telephone IP News;May2012, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the opening of Comcast's Xfinity Store in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, which is the first of its kind in the state. The 2,300 square foot store features the ability to let customers discover and interact with the latest products and services available from Xfinity, as well as...
- Subscription Shopping: Fad Or the Future? Heussner, Ki Mae // Adweek;11/7/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 39, p14
The article examines new business enterprises in electronic commerce including Hoseanna, Birchbox and Kiwi Crate which offer subscription services to shoppers in which purchases are made and delivered automatically.
- Connecting with Johann Jenson. BURMEISTER, BLAIR // Finweek;3/6/2014, p52
An interview with Johann Jenson, chief executive officer (CEO) at electronic commerce booking service SleepOut.com, is presented. Topics discussed include the difference of booking service with other online hotel booking portals, the challenges he faced during the start-up process of his...
- New Light On The Dark Continent. Phillips, John E. // NBS Nation's Best Sports Fish & Hunt;Fall2003, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p22
Relates an African safari experience of Nate Treadaway, vice president of sales for Connecticut Valley Arms. Preparations made for the trip including his booking for Zimbabwe Wildlife Safaris; Orientation given to him by professional hunter Marius Maertens; Description of how he caught the game...