- INSIDER. // FN: Footwear News;10/24/2016, Vol. 72 Issue 35, p11
A photograph of outdoor apparel brand North Face's president Todd Spaletto is presented.
- Northern Exposure. Verry, Peter // FN: Footwear News;10/24/2016, Vol. 72 Issue 35, p11
An interview with Todd Spaletto, President of apparel company North Face, is presented. He discusses the growth of the company over 50 years, stating that it has grown from a single outdoor store to largest outdoor brand. Spaletto discusses North Face's trends in consumer segmentation and their...
- DAN SHERIDAN. // SGB;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p46
The article focuses on the life and achievements of Dan Sheridan, vice president of national sales at Brooks Sports Inc. It states that Sheridan drives sales programs with Brooks' athletic specialty, general sporting goods, mass merchant and department store accounts in the U.S. Sheridan...
- North Face launches 'human touch' AP sell. White, Amy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/10/2004, p8
This article focuses on marketing strategy of outdoor sports brand North Face Inc. It is leveraging increased interest in sport and adventure activities in the region to step up marketing investment in Asia-Pacific. A regional print advertising campaign, developed out of the United States...
- Knowledge is Power for The North Face. Kusterbeck, Stacey // Apparel Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p22
The article describes the business intelligence solution of The North Face, an outdoor retailer based in San Leandro, California. The company has 23 of its own retail stores, but also has wholesale accounts with both large retailers such as REI and Dick's Sporting Goods, and specialty stores...
- Three Big Trends. // Esquire;May2006, Vol. 145 Issue 5, p62
The article presents several sporting goods that showcases athletic-inspired trends such as focus on the outdoors, functionality and durability, including Nylon Terra 40 backpack from North Face, Summitscape Law Day Hiker from Timberland, and Microfleece R4 jacket from Patagonia.
- Vanity Case. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jul2004, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p44
Interviews Eric Wiseman, vice president and chairman of the outdoor and sportswear divisions at apparel company VF Corp., regarding the company's brands. Profits posted by VF in the outdoor segment in 2003; List of brands and companies acquired; Actions taken regarding the bankruptcy of...
- The Moderating Effect of Managerial Sales Orientations on Salespersons' Role Stress-Job... Sumrall, Delia A.; Sebastianelli, Rose // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Winter99, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p72
Presents information on a study which examined how sales managers perceive top management sales orientation and its impact on sales managers' behavior with both top management and salesperson. Hypotheses; Variables in the study; Testing for moderator effects; Managerial implications; Limitations.
- Sales Managers: Marketing's Best Example of the Peter Principle? Anderson, Rolph E.; Dubinsky, Alan J. // Business Horizons;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p19
Focuses on sales managers. Perspectives from salespeople, customers, sales managers and top management on sales managers; Research findings about sales executives; Systems in choosing and developing sales managers; Guidelines to follow by selected sales managers.