- Brooks Hopes To Wear A Takeout. S. G. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p5
Reports on Brooks Sports Inc., the latest sporting goods company running in the athletic-shoe mergers & acquisitions market as of November 29, 2004. Sales posted by the U.S. technical running show market; Information on the possible bidders for Brooks; Speculation on the value of the company.
- TODD SPALETTO. // SGB;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p46
The article focuses on the life and achievements of Todd Spaletto, vice president for sales at The North Face Inc., a specialty sporting goods company. It states that Spaletto oversees all aspects of the sales and distribution strategy for North and South America, and since joining the company...
- Persistence. Chase, Landy // Sales & Service Excellence;Sep2010, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p8
The article presents author's views on the overuse of persistent selling techniques by the sales work force despite getting unproductive results, repeatedly. Common mistakes, the sales people make in the name of persistent efforts to succeed, are discussed. He adds that sales people often...
- Take The Lead In The Sales Process With These Strategies. // Customers First;May2013, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p7
The article offers tips on the strategies to advance sales in a short time. It suggests that a time limit and benefit must be offered to capture the prospect's attention and to have time to provide the details of the product. It also recommends that developing interest with questions, providing...
- Straighten Up Your Sales Process. Phillips, Bill // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;May2014, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p10
The article discusses three important components of a successful sales strategy. It emphasizes the important function of sales personnel, who handle the selling process within any organization. It also provides brief explanation of the three important components of a successful selling strategy...
- The four steps to becoming a sales champion in any economy. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/21/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p9
The article offers tips to be taken to become a sales champion in any economy. They include practice because in this area, various sales managers could enhance the performance of their team rapidly. It also include preparation to focus on the sales using relaxation and visualization techniques....
- Streaming Ahead. Bhonslay, Marianne // SGB;Nov2004, Vol. 37 Issue 11, Special Section p28
Discusses the success gained by athletic shoe company Brooks Sports Inc. in 2004 after focusing on the performance running category in 2001. Increase in the sales of the company; Information on Brook's business strategy; Worldwide sales of the company in 2004.
- Brooks Announces Market Share Gains. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;12/22/2006, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the increase in market share posted by Brooks Sports Inc., a sporting goods retailer. A market share increase from 18.9% to 21.4% was posted by Brooks in the past six months. Almost 80% of Brooks' products are sold in the specialty running channel which enabled it to gain...
- ON TRACK: Products and Services. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p62
The article evaluates several sporting goods products and services including Ecocycle-SL recyclable laminate from Sympatex Technology, the Europass Euro 2008 match ball from Adidas, and the BioMoGo biodegradable midsole from Brooks Sports Inc.