- Foot care cos. take steps to nab female consumers. Johnsen, Michael // Drug Store News;9/28/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p19
The article reports on the marketing strategy of the foot care industry in the U.S. It states that the industry is said to be recession-resistant, however, sales were only up slightly for the 52 weeks ended August 2009 by 0.8% and unit volume dropped by 5.3%. On the other hand, women's business...
- Implus Puts New Foot Forward. Martin, Crystal // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/23/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 134, p8
The article reports on the launching of the Spa-la-la pedicure products by Implus Foot Care in January 2006. Developed in conjunction with celebrity manicurist Carla Kay, the line includes several foot care products such as creams Repair and Heal, exfoliator Scrub, pumice stone Pedistone and a...
- Implus makes great strides with Airplus foot care line. // Drug Store News;3/2/98, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p190
Focuses on the success of Implus Corp.'s Gel Comfort foot care products. Projected retail sales; Significance of the success to Implus Corp.
- The RIGHT PEOPLE for the RIGHT TEAM. Goldense, Bradford L.; Power, John R. // Machine Design;3/23/2006, Vol. 78 Issue 6, pS1
Focuses on cross-functional, product-development teams. Role in sustaining new product development (NPD); Increase in the time spent by cross-functional teams in NPD; Advice to engineering managers in allocating staff for NPD teams.
- SOF SOLE TAKING THE GUESSWORK OUT OF FOOT TYPOLOGY. // SGB;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p27
The article offers information on the Sof Sole Fit insoles from Sof Sole including Superfeet Green Trim-To-Fit insoles, Sof Sole Fit lightweight performance insoles, and Aetrex Lynco L400 Insoles.
- ECRM show debuts head-to-toe OTC products. // Drug Store News;9/11/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p40
No abstract available.
- MATCH GAME. Metzler, Brian // Runner's World;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p110
The article evaluates socks for running including products from Sof Sole, Powersox and Adidas America Inc.
- Airplus Steps Out. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;2/23/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p39
Focuses on the marketing strategy of Implus Foot Care to promote Airplus for Her brand and Ball of Foot clear silicon gel inserts. Distribution of product samples during the Fashion Week event in February 2004; Redemption of a pair of Manolo Blahniks shoes included in ten of the sample packs...
- TEAMWORK AND TRUST WILL BUILD A BETTER BUSINESS. Smithson, David // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/19/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4774, p52
The article presents information on the importance of having a business strategy to achieve incremental sales and develop greater synergies with a team while introducing new products into an existing brands.