- Dialing in equipment. Johnson, E. Michael // Golf World;3/24/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 31, p31
The article focuses on the launch of Trackman by U.S.-based golf equipment supplier TaylorMade. Trackman is a technologically advanced launch monitor that uses radar to determine a shot's peak trajectory and angle of descent. Vice-president for tour operations at TaylorMade Keith Sbarbaro...
- TaylorMade Unveils 2009 Golf Bag Collection. // NSGA Specialty Golf News;11/13/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p10
The article describes the 2009 golf bag offerings from TaylorMade Golf Co. that includes the San Marino Cart Bag, the Monza Featherweight Stand Bag and the Maranello.
- EQUIPMENT. Murphy, Mark S. // Golf World;3/26/2004, Vol. 57 Issue 35, p8
The article presents information about various golf products manufactured by TaylorMade-Adidas golf, a golf equipments company. The company has expanded its reach with a low-profile Rescue Fairway Wood, designed for high launch. The company's Rossa TP putters are designed for touring...
- Adidas makes technology push. Dodd, Annmarie // Golf World;8/16/2002, Vol. 56 Issue 9, Special Section p15
Focuses on the ClimaCool apparel collection and Tour Performance footwear lines launched by Adidas Golf. Designs of the apparel collection; Features of the fabric used in the apparel; Price of the footwear and apparel.
- Tm-Adidas Buys Ashworth For $72.8M. Dodd, Annmarie; Herrington, Ryan // Golf World;10/17/2008, Vol. 62 Issue 15, p14
The article announces the acquisition of apparel manufacturer Ashworth Inc. by Taylormade-Adidas Golf Co. The purchase brings together a company (TM-Adidas) that has pushed the limits of athleticism with a group (Ashworth) that views golf as more lifestyle than sport. The sale gives TM-Adidas a...
- TaylorMade Introduces Rossa TP by Kia Ma Putters. // NSGA Specialty Golf News;11/13/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p11
The article evaluates the Rossa TP line of putters designed by Kia Ma for TaylorMade Golf, which includes the Daytona, Monaco and Imola golf clubs.
- 60 SECONDS. // Golf World;3/26/2004, Vol. 57 Issue 35, p1
The article presents information about various developments in the golfworld business. Golf equipment and apparel maker TaylorMade-Adidas Golf had 2003 sales of $720.6 million, an improvement on a currency-neutral basis of 4 percent. The company reported operating profit of $75.8...
- Little big club. Stachura, Mike // Golf Digest;Jun2006, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p283
The article offers information on different designs of golf clubs. Taylormade's tour-popular r7 425 is some 35 cubic centimeters smaller than the U.S. Golf Association's size limit but has almost twice as much moveable weight as its larger counterpart, the r7 460. MacGregor's MacTec NVG2 saves...
- Shifting weights. Murphy, Mark S. // Golf World;6/17/2005, Vol. 58 Issue 46, p2
Features several golf equipments in the U.S. Unique qualities of TaylorMade Golf Co.'s r7 quad; Features of the Stimp putter from Louisville Golf Design & Manufacturing Co.; Price of the Super Gyro putter from Ray Cook Golf.