- Nike and O2 launch sports loyalty scheme. O'Reilly, Lara // Marketing Week (Online Edition);7/3/2012, p3
The article reports that Nike has formed a unique partnership with O2 to provide the operators' customers with exclusive content and offers under the "Priority" loyalty banner.
- UIL Partners with Nike. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);1/20/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that Nike Inc., which began its partnership with the University Interscholastic League from December 2009, will be the official brand of choice for uniforms, apparel, and footwear.
- With Digital Extras, Sneaker Makers Think Outside the Box. Malykhina, Elena // Brandweek;2/1/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p43
The article focuses on marketing strategy and brand identity in the sneaker industry. The augmented reality program started by Adidas for its Adidas Originals footwear is mentioned. The company's digital marketing executive Chris Barbour mentions the use of technology to create an emotional...
- ACG Heads for the mountain. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/30/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 102, p9
Reports on the retail and marketing agreement between Nike ACG and American Skiing Co. in New York. Terms of the business transaction; Expansion of the customer base; Emphasis on outdoor activities and alternative sports.
- Nike Signs as Anchor For Shop@ESPN.com. Braunstein, Peter // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/6/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 45, p21
Reports the retail partnership between Nike and ESPN.com in New York. Development of a shopping area Shop@ESPN.com on the Net; Assortment of Nike products featured in the shopping area; Impact of the electronic commerce strategy on sports fans; Concern of John Skipper, general manager of...
- to launch Priority Sports app through RGA. // Marketing (00253650);9/26/2012, p37
The article reports on the partnership of O2 with Nike to introduce Priority Sports application through the agency RGA.
- OLD RUNNING SHOES KEEP ON TRUCKIN' // BioCycle;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p12
The National Recycling Coalition and Nike Inc, have announced in September 2003 that their one-year-old partnership to recycle used athletic shoes will add new 50 recycling programs to the 32 that participated in 2002. Part of the responsibility of all the organizations is to collect and store...
- Nike partners with bluesign technologies to scale sustainable textiles. // Colourage;Apr2013, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p111
The article informs that Nike Inc., a company that deals in the selling of selling of footwear and apparel, has formed partnership with Swiss company Bluesign Technologies AG to increase the supply of sustainable materials and chemistries for the products of Nike.
- Major firms make renewable materials pledge. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Jul2012, Issue 853, p7
The article reports on the partnership between Procter & Gamble, Nike, Heinz, Ford and Coca-Cola called Plant PET Technology Collaborative (PTC), which will support research into 100 percent plant-based polyethylene terephthalate packaging and products.