- Sound Off. // FN: Footwear News;12/14/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 48, p15
The article focuses on the comments of several professionals from the footwear industry, on the next Outdoor Retailer (OR) show, including Brian Moore of Timberland, Jamie Barbor of Patagonia, and Lauren Barra of Backcountry.com.
- Changing of the Guard at New Balance. Griffin, Cara // SGB;May2007, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p9
The article announces that Robert DeMartini has been appointed as the chief executive officer (CEO) of New Balance Athletic Shoe Incorporated, a footwear company based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. Swedberg, Jamie // Apparel Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p30
New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. was founded in 1906 and originally specialized in custom-made orthotics. It is headquartered in Brighton, Massachusetts. The first owner, William J. Riley, was inspired in his designs by the superior balancing properties of chicken feet. It's the kind of place...
- ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE: NEW BALANCE. M. W. // Footwear Plus;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p24
The article profiles New Balance, winner of the Athletic Performance award at Plus Awards 2010.
- Sports label New Balance lines up for sponsorship. Hargrave-Silk, Atifa // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;10/18/2002, p10
Reports on the series of flagship marathon sponsorships by athletic footwear and apparel company New Balance Inc. to enhance its branding activities. Events sponsored by New Balance; Company's ranking in the sports shoe industry.
- News Briefs. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;2/27/2009, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p6
The article announces the launch of footwear products in the U.S. market as of February 27, 2009 including the Classic tennis shoes line for men and women, the New Balance 904 and 769 running shoes and the 875 trail running shoe.
- Athletic & Outdoor Launches. // FN: Footwear News;3/9/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p31
The article offers news briefs related to the footwear industry as of March 2015, on topics including the launches of the M1300JP2 from New Balance, the Hammer Run shoes from Supra, and an advertisement campaign of footwear maker OluKai.
- FOLLOWING UP. // Brand Packaging;Aug2009, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p30
The article reports on the New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc.'s commitment to domestic manufacturing in the U.S. It says that New Balance is the only company which still manufactures athletic shoes in the country. It further states that the company features hangtags and box stickers on selected shoe...
- Athletic Shoe Sales Continue to Sprint Ahead. Powell, Matt // SGB;Aug2004, Vol. 37 Issue 8, Special Report p4
Focuses on trends in the selling of athletic footwear in the U.S. as of June 2004. Status of the average selling prices of athletic footwear; Background on the market share of each footwear category; Information on the brand share of several athletic footwear companies, including Nike and New...