- EMS to expand in Peterborough. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/23/93, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p5
Reports on Peterborough Planning Board's approval for the expansion of the Eastern Mountain Sports' (EMS) corporate offices and warehouse. Ruling on a separate lot owned by EMS; Land as former dump of industrial wastes.
- A roomy gym bag. Young, Stephanie // Glamour;Apr98, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p54
Introduces a courier bag which is manufactured by the Eastern Mountain Sports company. Features of the bag; Cost of the bag; Contact information available.
- What is the EMS Ambassador Up To? Lynch, Erin // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;7/23/2012, p1
The article features Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS) ambassador Joe Kinder and his travel to Washington for the continuation of his road trip.
- Tents. Bastone, Kelly // Backpacker;Apr2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p93
The article evaluates the tent Velocity 1 from Eastern Mountain Sports Inc.
- EMS Velocity 1. // Backpacker;Apr2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p94
The article evaluates the tent Velocity from Eastern Mountain Sports Inc. (EMS).
- More Bag For Your Buck. // Backpacker;Sep2002, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p88
Evaluates several outdoor equipment for hiking including a sleeping bag from Eastern Mountain Sports.
- Eastern Mountain Sports Mountain Light 15. // Backpacker;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p88
The article evaluates Mountain Light 15, an extra warm sleeping bag from Eastern Mountain Sports Inc.
- VeriFone iPad Software in Tests at Retailer. Sposito, Sean // American Banker;1/17/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 8, p6
The article announces Eastern Mountain Sports company in New Hampshire is testing VeriFone Systems Inc.'s GlobalBay iPad mobile retail software at four stores.
- Camping equipment. Story, Richard David // New York;4/18/94, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p92
Features Eastern Mountain Sports, the best camping equipment shop in New York City according to Tom Brokaw and `New York' magazine. Appearance in mail-order catalog; Credentials as serious outsdoorsman; Down East Service Center as choice of New York chapter of Appalachian Mountain Club.