GEORGE KOLLITIDES, II
- Well, at least they didn't get tattoos. // Automotive News;6/11/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6259, p60
The article presents information on the origin of the name "Cerberus" as in the company Cerberus Capital Management. The conventional story making the rounds is that the name comes from the mythological multiheaded dog that guards the gates of hell to keep the living out and the dead in. The...
- Paying up to download. // Billboard;12/3/94, Vol. 106 Issue 49, p82
Reports on Cerberus' deal with Great Britain's Mechanical Copyright Protection Society, which will ensure that authors' rights are paid on music downloaded from the Internet.
- Penney's: No Easy Target. Derby, Meredith; Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/4/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 70, p3
Reports on the difficulty of making a leveraged buyout performed by financial investors at J.C. Penney Co. Information on the shareholder rights plan of the firm; Authority of its board over the board size; Possibility of its takeover by Cerberus and Carlyle.
- Middle School. Vary, Adam B. // Entertainment Weekly;1/25/2002-2/1/2002, Issue 636/637, p108
Introduces several Web sites on 'The Lord of the Rings' books by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Book review: Adult books for young adults. Royal, Pat // School Library Journal;Mar93, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p240
Reviews the book `The Lord of the Rings: The Mythology of Power,' by Jane Chance.
- Court OKs sale of ABS' main assets. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/10/96, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p4
Reports that the United States Bankruptcy Court in Canton has approved the $38 million sale of the main assets of ABS Industries Inc. to the New York investment firm Cerberus Partners Ltd.
- Supervalu sells off Jewel, other big banners. // Modern Baking;Feb2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p6
The article offers information on a deal according to which Jewel Osco stores of Supervalu Inc. will be sold to a group of investors led by Cerberus Capital Management LP, a New York based investment company.
- Cerberus Preps $450M Middle Market CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p14
The article reports that private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management is marketing its third collateralized loan obligation (CLO).
- Three hotdogs from hell. // Money Management;3/1/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p28
The article offers information on U.S. based capital management firm Cerberus Capital Management LP, which based its company logo and name on a three-headed monster from Greek mythology.