- When Marketing and Sales Collide. // Direct Marketing News;Jul2014, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p38
The article presents a marketing challenge on the condition of Jenna Davis, head of marketing operations of the midsize shoe manufacturer FashionForward Footwear in the U.S.
- Good Footwork. // Sophisticated Groom;2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p36
The article evaluates two shoes which include the Wave Prophecy running shoes from Mizuno USA Inc. and the Post Up basketball shoes from Ektio.
- Ex-Arcadia marketing man takes on Euro role at shoe brand CAT. // Marketing Week;1/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p6
Reports on footwear firm CAT Ltd.'s appointment of Richard Smith as its European marketing director. Responsibilities of Smith; Efforts to rejuvenate the brand; Marketing strategy for the footwear brand.
- Adidas appoints marketing chief. Buxton, Philip // Marketing Week;9/2/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p9
Announces the appointment of Gordon Baird as managing director of marketing for footwear firm Adidas in Great Britain. Departure of marketing director Barry Hunter; Responsibilities.
- Life and sole. Cooper, Will // In-Store;Sep2005, p18
Profiles Paul Nightingale, marketing manager at Leicestershire, England-based footwear retailer Shoefayre. His family and career background; His efforts to overhaul Shoefayre; Background on Shoefayre.
- Pumping it up. Sweney, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/23/2005, p24
The article reports that Michael Price, marketing director, Reebok International Ltd. gets really excited when he talks about Reebok's products. What should have been the celebratory moment of unveiling Reebok's biggest Great Britain campaign to date took a turn for the worse when an anti-gun...
- Insight: Brand Ambassador - Get a woman to choose a man's shoes. Li, Benjamin // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Jun2014, p41
Many brands hire celebrities as ambassadors, but to increase its profile as a premium brand in China's increasingly crowded footwear market, Danish brand Ecco did something slightly different by appointing actress Qin Lan as ambassador for its men's collection. "This marks the first brand...
- Leg beat. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/12/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 29, p14
Reports on developments in the footwear industry as of February 12, 1996. Agreement of banks to extend Ithaca Industries Inc.'s waiver of default on its credit agreement; Kayser-Roth Corp.'s licensing deal with The Timberland Co.; Keith Mabe's transfer to Sara Lee Hosiery as director of...
- There is life after tariff cuts. Glimour, John // Bulletin with Newsweek;9/13/94, Vol. 116 Issue 5937, p86
Presents the author's view on the coming-of-age of the Australian footwear manufacturing industry. Products' success at the Las Vegas exhibition; Effects of tariff cuts on the footwear industry; Contribution of Australian manufacturers to international footwear design.