- A Bold CEO: â€˜There's No Other Choiceâ€™: Mark King. Strege, John // Golf Digest;Mar2011, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p133
The article focuses on the effort of Mark King, chief executive officer (CEO) of TaylorMade, in driving innovation on sports business particularly on golf equipment.
- BUSINESSPERSON OF THE YEAR BOB McKNIGHT. Bellantino, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;1/5/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p6
Profiles CEO Bob McKnight of Quicksilver Inc. who was an honorable mention of the Business Journal's Businessperson of the Year in Huntington Beach, California. Contributions made to the increased sales of the company; Number of stores being opened and acquired by McKnight; Partnership with...
- let's hear it FOR THE GIRLS. McDowell, Dimity // Triathlon Life;Fall2008, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p106
The article evaluates several bicycle equipment and supplies including, Vitersse Tri Carbon Saddle from Fi'zi, Racebelt Skirt from Skirt Sports, and Women's Vanquisher Goggles from Speedo.
- SkirtSpots. // African American Golfer's Digest;Winter/Spring2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p17
The article offers brief information on several golf apparels for women from SkirtSports Inc. such as the Sweetest Tee shirts and Gym Girl Ultra skirts.
- Athletic skirts: a trend with legs. Smith, Darci // Crain's Chicago Business;4/16/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p51
This article focuses on the growing popularity of skirts among sportswomen and the efforts of sports goods manufacturers to tap the business opportunities provided by the same. SkirtSports Inc., owned by Nicole DeBoom, a professional triathlete, produces skirts for various sports under its Triks...
- Gulden Taking Reins At Puma. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/19/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 81, p3
The article focuses on BjÃ¶rn Gulden, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the sport clothes industry company Puma SE who was appointed to the position on April 18, 2013. Gulden's background as a professional soccer player and as an executive in the sport clothes division of sporting goods...
- Weak Action Sports Holiday Expected. Harmon, Andrew // DNR: Daily News Record;11/24/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 47, p12
The article focuses on future prospects of Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. in the surf/skate apparel market. It states that the surf/skate apparel market may be headed for a wipe-out this holiday season. According to Sally Frame Kasaks, chief executive officer of the company, the company had...
- Jones Taps CotÃ© as CEO Of Moderate Sportswear. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/12/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 8, p13
Reports on the promotion of Lynne CotÃ© to the position of group chief executive officer of women's moderate sportswear of Jones Apparel Group Inc. in New York. Responsibility of Cote in line with sportswear brands; Significance of Cote's leadership skills in the growth of existing brands;...
- G-III Cuts Loss In Second Qtr. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/4/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 49, p14
The article reports on the second-quarter loss of G-III Apparel Group Ltd. which accounts to 2.8 million dollars compared to 2008. It mentions that Yahoo Finance estimated the loss to be 26 cents a share. According to chief executive officer, Morris Goldfarb, the company is expected to position...