- SIDELINES. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/20/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 84, p10
Career developments involving sport clothes industry executives in the U.S. are discussed. Shelley Marks has left as president of the Marika Group Inc. Todd Dalhausser has been named general merchandise manager at performance activewear brand Hind. Jantzen, a division of Perry Ellis...
- New Exec Appointments at Saucony. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Apr2006, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on several executive appointments after the acquisition of Saucony by Stride Rite Corp. in relation to the Saucony and Hind brands. Stride Rite promoted Michael Metcalfe to general manager (GM) of Saucony, and Shawn Neville to group president, Keds and Saucony. Todd...
- PEOPLE: Herbert Smith. // Fund Strategy (Online Edition);3/7/2011, p14
The article announces the appointment of Stephen Murray as global head of oil and gas at Herbert Smith LLP.
- Shoemaker shows its U.S. colors. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;8/17/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 33, p12
Reports that Saucony will trumpet the fact that its athletic shoes are made in the United States in a campaign offering cash to consumers turning in a pair of foreign-made running shoes. Campaign starts November 3, 1992; $10 rebate coupon; Campaign will run until the end of the year; Pedone &...
- PEOPLE. // Lawyer;3/7/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p14
The article announces the appointments of several executives including Stephen Murray as the global head of Herbert Smith LLP's oil and gas legal services, Benton Campbell as a partner of Lathem & Watkins LLP's litigation department in New York, and Olwen Dutton as a partner of Bevan Brittan...
- Saucony signs U.S. Marathoner Lewy Boulet to Endorsement Deal. // Apparel Magazine;Jul2008, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on an endorsement contract signed by marathoner Magdalena Lewy Boulet with Saucony, a designer and manufacturer of men's and women's performance athletic footwear and apparel. Boulet qualified for a spot on the U.S. Olympic team by finishing second in the 2008 U.S. Women's...
- UP AND RUNNING. Lobby, Mackenzie // SGB;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p34
The article focuses on selling running apparel along with footwear by specialty stores to increase sales. As stated by the general manager of the company Saucony Apparel Todd Dalhausser, in earlier decade, the running apparel meant only singlets and split shorts. Now it has grown into a one...
- UP AND RUNNING. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;7/26/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 29, p148
Interviews John Fisher, president and CEO of Saucony of Peabody, Massachusetts, regarding the company. Techniques used to improve the Saucony brand at the specialty-run-level; Strategy of the company for its distribution channels; Description of Saucony customers; Vision for the company.
- Saucony Omni 11 $120. // Runner's World;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p100
The article offers brief information on Omni 11 shoes from Saucony Inc.