- SGB PROFILE. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Mar2013, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p8
An interview with president of American manufacturer of casual and work related footwear Wolverine World Wide Inc. Jim Zwiers is presented. Zwiers mentions the factors that had triggered the company to acquire athletic shoes manufacturer Saucony Inc. He notes that an international opportunity...
- Online fashion sector expects poor growth. // Marketing Week;11/9/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p8
Reports on the low expectations of growth for online clothing and footwear markets in Great Britain in the year 2001. Factors attributed to low sales.
- Footwear and apparel. // Oregon Business Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p32
Looks at trends in the footwear and apparel industries in Oregon. Economic impact of the footwear industry in the state; Financial performance of several footwear companies; Economist Joe Cortright's analysis of the economic impact of footwear and apparel companies in the state.
- Spring shoes are oh-so-feminine. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;03/30/2000, Vol. 91 Issue 13, p17
Reports on trends in the footwear segment of the United States clothing industry as of March 30, 2000. Range of materials and designs; Use of bright colors and feminine styles; Avant garde and eccentric detailing.
- Global news roundup. Russell, Michelle; Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);1/29/2014, p6
The article focuses on the clothing and footwear industry.
- CHINA: To overtake US as world's largest apparel market. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);8/4/2014, p9
The article presents the results of a white paper published by market intelligence firm Euromonitor International Ltd. which highlight the potential of China to become the world's largest apparel and footwear market in 2017.
- Improving apparel market. // Melliand International;Mar2012, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p8
The article focuses on the report from PMR Sp. Zpp in Krawkow, Poland which shows that the overall clothing and footwear market in the Central European (CE) region anticipated to exceed 15 billion euros in 2011.
- The big deal. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/23/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 16, p14
Highlights the marketing strategies of major clothing and footwear manufacturers in the United States. Sponsorship of art exhibits, film festivals and soccer games; Companies' efforts to relay a certain hipness by association to a targeted consumer; DKNY, Tommy Hilfiger Toiletries and Ralph...
- Can technology shape a sustainable fashion future? Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);6/26/2015, p2
The article discusses sustainable technologies in clothing and footwear industry including waterless dyeing, supply chain mapping tools and three dimensional printing.