- Speedo shifts focus to leisure emphasis. Bokaie, Jemima // Marketing (00253650);6/11/2008, p8
The article reports on the initiative of swimwear brand Speedo to revamp its customer marketing strategy to increase its investment in in-store communications in Great Britain. It mentions that Elemental Design was appointed by Pentland Group PLC, which owns Speedo, to create a window campaign...
- JEFF BERAZNIK. // SGB;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p26
The article offers information on Jeff Beraznik, nominee for the SGB 40 Under 40 Awards in the sporting goods industry. He founded the privately owned company Cutters Gloves in 1997. His determination and creativity to develop a niche brand is stated to have resulted in the company Cutters...
- Sports Report: A time for Asian brands to shine? // Campaign Asia-Pacific;May2012, p52
The article focuses on the opportunities for sports brands, presented by Olympic Games. Wei Qiang, sports marketing director of Ogilvy & Mather Group Beijing, says that the tournament is one of the most powerful brands in the world. Tim Maitland, director of sports marketing at Hill+Knowlton...
- Speedo Steps on Axcelerator. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/4/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 46, p26
Looks at the first national advertising campaign of Speedo International which featured its Axcelerate Engineered by Speedo sportswear line. Athletes who are featured in the advertisement; Remarks from Craig Brommers, the company's vice president of marketing; Features of the campaign.
- Speedo Dives Into Bigger Market Pool. O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;3/8/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the plan of Speedo to break a global advertising campaign in March 2004. Description of the swimsuit that it will launch; Budget for the advertising campaign; Remarks from Craig Brommers of Speedo on the campaign.
- The Bottom 100. Anderson, Eric // Dealernews;Feb2003, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p108
Comments on 'Dealernews' magazine's Top 100 Dealers in America list, an awards program for powersports equipment dealers in the United States. Description of what it would be like to be on a list of the Bottom 100 dealers; Number of dealers from which the top 100 will be selected; Income...
- Speedo gets Atlanta Olympics license. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/4/94, Vol. 167 Issue 24, p2
Reports on Speedo/Authentic Fitness as the official licensee of the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games. Product line; Speedo as the exclusive supplier of deckwear to the United States swimming, diving and water polo teams through 1996; Financial performance of Speedo parent company Atlanta...
- Chance fÃ¼r Newcomer und alte Hasen. // Textilwirtschaft;10/25/2012, Issue 43, p41
The article offers information on the "ISPO Brandnew" and "ISPO Award" sports equipment industry awards.
- DDB London lands Speedo global brief. // Campaign;2/18/2005, Issue 8, p5
This article reports that Speedo International, the Pentland-owned swimwear brand, has appointed DDB London to develop a global branding campaign. The agency was appointed following a pitch against Grey and two other agencies, and has been briefed to develop a campaign that will extend the...