- The Power of Focus. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Design & Production;Oct2008, Vol. 120 Issue 10, p8
The author focuses on the factors that contributed to the success of Honda, based on the observations of Richard Colliver, executive vice president (EVP) of American Honda Motor Co. The author mentions that Honda is the only vehicle manufacturer with a higher fleet average fuel economy. Colliver...
- First Watch. MAZE, JONATHAN // Nation's Restaurant News;4/13/2015, p7
The article discusses the factors that contributed to the success of breakfast and lunch chain restaurant First Watch. Topics mentioned include the contribution of company's local awards for best breakfast or lunch to its growth, focus on employee and customer satisfaction, corporate culture,...
- Formula for survival. Hogg, David // Rubber & Plastics News;1/8/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p11
The article presents the author's suggestions to the manufacturing companies in the U.S. for their survival and success. According to the author, the manufacturing companies can succeed by: adopting lean manufacturing, developing a clear vision that focuses on their customers' need, developing...
- Hayes Ranks 10th in Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;10/31/2011, Vol. 21, p1124
The article reports on the success of Hayes Management Consulting to rank number 10 of 100 companies in Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. Hayes president Pete Butler claims that the company has a strong culture of support and collaboration. He adds that high...
- The Magic Touch. White, Slaton L. // SHOT Business;Feb/Mar2010, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p2
The article offers the author's insights on how to gain success in business through understanding the needs of the customers and mentions the success of Jay's Sporting Goods owner Jeff Poet and Advanced Technology International (ATI) owner John Chvala.
- Satisfy your customers and the bottom line will take care of itself. Murtagh, Joe // Hudson Valley Business Journal;02/26/2001-03/05/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p4
Examines the importance of customer satisfaction in the success of am enterprise. Need for business owners to make it their mission to satisfy customers regardless of costs involved; Realization that one can replace the self-defeating tactics of the gross profit agenda with the customer...
- A HAPPY CUSTOMER MAKES FOR A HAPPY BUSINESS. // National Liquor News;Sep2012, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p16
In this article, the author discusses the findings of a report related to consumer satisfaction and says that customer satisfaction is a must for a successful business.
- SERVICE: A CEO'S PERSPECTIVE. Desatnick, Robert L. // Management Review;Oct87, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p41
Focuses on the importance of customer satisfaction in attaining business success. Industrial trends that influence the relationship between businesses and customers; Responsibilities of chief executive officers in relation to customer service.
- Best Practice Customer Value and Satisfaction Cultures. Garver, Michael S.; Cook, Robert L. // Mid-American Journal of Business;Spring2001, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p11
Discusses the components of corporate culture that facilitates the use of customer value and satisfaction data by examining companies' practices. Companies' practices that transform their culture; Insights into the nature of customer value and satisfaction culture; Management of the cultures...