- Blue Rubicon adds offshoot. Luker, Sara // PRWeek (London);3/9/2012, p4
The article reports on the consumer brand agency offshoot, called Surname & Surname, launched by Blue Rubicon in an attempt to occupy the middle ground between creative ideas agencies and strategic powerhouses.
- CRAIG BROMMERS. // SGB;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p27
The article offers information on Craig Brommers, nominee for the SGB 40 Under 40 Awards in the sporting goods industry. He is the vice president of marketing for Speedo USA. He oversees creative, communications and sports marketing activities of Speedo. In 2008, after 12 years of Olympic...
- Grab A Roos. S. H. // Quilter's World;Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p9
The article evaluates the Grab A Roos gloves available at Clotilde.com.
- Polypropylene strips in glove protect hands of football players. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Oct2005, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p23
Features the new glove developed for football players by Cutters Gloves. Product features; Innovative materials infused in the glove; Contact information.
- Putting the team at the heart of strategy. Willifer, Matt; Huntington, Richard; White, Malcolm // Campaign;9/28/2007 Supplement, p3
The article presents information related to the APG Creative Strategy Awards. It is informed that in 2007, 124 papers of a high standard were selected for the award. In 2007, juries introduced a new category to increase the awards' international scope. It includes information on various award...
- Creativity gets audience attention in world saturated with sponsorships. Stefanovich, Andrew // Marketing News;09/01/97, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p8
Discusses the importance of creativity in the event marketing. Comment that events market a brand, product and message; Information that event marketing is the leveraging and the extensions marketers create to make the most of the involvement; Ways to enhance creativity in event marketing;...
- Creative Review. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Oct2004, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p28
Provides information on the creative concept of marketing agencies for several branded products and services offered in New Zealand. Description of the corporate brochure designed by Base Two for the New Zealand Environmental Risk Management Authority; Improvement done by Brave New World to the...
- LETTERS. // Design Week;2/4/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the coordination of design and production processes of a company in the January 14, 2010, one by Brian Mansfield on the relationships of strategic planning, creativity, and integration in...
- Are Brands Becoming An Overheated Property? Seckler, Valerie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/10/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 121, p10
The article presents the views of John Gerzema, chief insight officer of Young & Rubicam Inc. concerning the increasing value of brand name products in the U.S. Gerzema observes that the development of information-based economy contributes to the rapid increase of market creativity. He...