Good For Your Feet. Good For Your World
- WORLD'S FIRST CORN SOCK. // Brand Packaging;Apr2007, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p38
This article evaluates Fox River's line of socks made of Ingeo, a corn-based fiber.
- Making cash from trash. // Filipino Post;5/6/2010, p9
The article offers information regarding the use of waste materials to produce green products and generate income for local artisans in the Philippines.
- Stores Answer Consumers' Call For Eco-friendly Apparel. In Answer To. // AirGuide Online.com;2/22/2010, p1
The article reports on the move of the retailers to answer to the demand of the consumers for green products through scarves from recycled sweaters and organic cotton shirts.
- Grins and Gripes. Dorn, Jonathan // Backpacker;Mar2008, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p11
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on modern technology trends in outdoor sporting goods and another on the innovative development of sport gear with zero environmental impact.
- Performance Medley. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Feb2006, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p34
The article presents information on sports products released in the U.S. as of February 2006. Fox River company steps offers earth-friendly fabrications in 2006 with the introduction of socks made with 100 percent biodegradable corn. Patagonia company brings a new generation of branded organic...
- Affective and Cognitive: Consumers Attitude toward Practicing Green (Reducing, Recycling & Reusing). -Nameghi, Ehsaneh N. M.; Shadi, M. A. // International Journal of Marketing Studies;Feb2013, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p157
Understanding consumers' attitude toward practicing green behavior is vital for business as well as environmental reasons. The purpose of present study is to examine the green practicing concept (reducing, recycling and reusing) in an academic context from affective and cognitive perspective....
- Cool Your Heels. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Aug2004, Vol. 37 Issue 8, Special Report p28
Focuses on the cooling trend in the design of socks in the U.S. for 2005. Description of the ventilation technology in the X-hale socks from Bridgedale; Features of socks designed for women offered by Fox River; Importance of packaging to the sock business.
- Certifiable protection. Casey, Linda // Packaging Digest;Dec2008, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p46
The article offers information on the implication of recyclable fiber to the packaging industry in the U.S. It is the first choice for environmentally conscious packaging companies and consumers because it came from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified forest products. But these forest...
- American Fiber Nears Abandoned Boat Recycling Venture. Gerlat, Allan // Waste Age Expert Blog;3/27/2012, p1
The article reports on the status of negotiations between American Fiber Green Products Inc. and unnamed Florida partners for the recycling of abandoned and salvaged boats in the state's waters and the Gulf of Mexico.