FORZANI PARTNERS WITH INTERSPORT ON U.S. PRIVATE LABEL PUSH
- How trust flows to your bottom line. Lynott, William J. // NSGA Retail Focus;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p16
The article discusses the survey which reveals why people choose a particular retail store over the others in the U.S. The survey reveals that customers tend to choose stores who believe that the sporting goods retailers have an image of trustworthy. Thus, several considerable characters of the...
- The Forzani fortune. Hutchinson, Brian // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;9/13/93, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p16
Highlights the Calgary-based Forzani Group Ltd., formed in 1974 to keep John, Joe and Tommy busy in the football offseason. Today they control one of the largest chains of sporting goods in Canada, which went public two weeks ago, selling out a $10 million offering in days. Other Calgary...
- Block Ambi tion. // Earnshaw's Review;Apr2011, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p20
The article offers brief information on the Lego Footwear from Forzani Group Ltd.
- Intersport: KÃ¤lte sorgt fÃ¼r warmen Regen. Platen, Renate // Textilwirtschaft;1/28/2010, Issue 4, p209
The article announces that the shopping association for sportswear called Intersport International experienced a 5% growth in revenue.
- Intersport investiert in Polen. Rösch, Bert // Textilwirtschaft;1/26/2012, Issue 4, p82
The article announces that sportswear company Intersport International has opened a new logistics facility in Poland.
- Forzanis pick up new company. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;1/17/94, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p51
Reveals the Calgary-based Forzani Group Ltd. has bought the 192-store Sports Experts Inc. from Univa Inc. of Quebec in a $20 million deal expected to close at the end of this month. Sports Experts lost $3.1 million last year.
- Different aims in life. Chen, Ingfei; Griffin, Katherine // Health (Time Inc. Health);Nov/Dec93, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p20
Presents graph comparing sporting goods purchases of college graduates and those without college education in 1990. Purchases of bicycle; Exercise equipment; Shotguns; Golfing equipment.
- Neuer Vorsitzender des Intersport-Aufsichtsrats. Müller, Annika // Textilwirtschaft;3/21/2013, Issue 12, p064
The appointment of Knud Hansen to the head of the supervisory commission of the German sports clothing company Intersport is announced.
- Canadian pricing dispute settled. // DSN Retailing Today;8/16/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p37
Reports that a pricing disagreement between Canada's largest sporting goods chain Forzani Group and the nation's Competition Bureau have ended on a compromise.