THE RELATIONS OF POWER AND INTIMACY MOTIVES TO GENITOEROTIC ROLE PREFERENCES IN GAY MEN: A PILOT STUDY
- Do Gay Men Have To Be Promiscuous? Weintraub, Bill // White Crane;Fall2003, Issue 58, p24
Discusses the notion that gay men are promiscuous. Reaction of gays to the potential dangers from oral sex; Emphasis on anal sex in contemporary gay culture; Information on the gay movement and the community it created.
- Bedside Manners. Kleinwaks, Rebecca // Men's Health;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p112
Focuses on things that men should know about sex. Sex on the first date; Kissing after oral sex; Attitude of women toward dirty talk during sexual intercourse; When to introduce sex toys to the partner.
- How to HAVE SEXâ€¦ON A PLANE, IN A POOL, IN A THREESOME Anytime anywhere? // Cleo;Apr2007, p123
The article presents several sexual encounters in bizarre locations. One person slept with a colleague after their Christmas party. A reader was able to give her boyfriend a blow job while waiting a lift home via an ambulance car. Another reader had sex with his girlfriend in the school's...
- The "gay-acting straight guy". // Cleo;Aug2008, p95
The article offers information on the term "stromo," a heterosexual male with all the best attributes of a homosexual. The author claims that a stromo is a gay-acting straight man. Descriptions of a stromo are included. The author adds that a stromo could be the perfect boyfriend because he is...
- How to Tell Him What You Need in Bed. Gilbert, Laura // Cosmopolitan;Jun2003, Vol. 234 Issue 6, p192
Presents tips for women on sexual relationship. INSET: Sex-Talk Spoilers.
- Women Who Pursue Sex With No Strings. Ikenberg, Tamara // Cosmopolitan;Jun2003, Vol. 234 Issue 6, p208
Presents information on women involved in sexual relationships. INSET: Manizing Must-Haves.
- BUCK NAKED COUPLES talk their sex lives. // Cleo;May2008, p99
An interview with several couples about their sex lives is presented. One couple admitted that it only took them three dates before they first slept together. Among the favorite body parts mentioned by the couples include the arms, chest, skin and the back of the neck. The couples also cited...
- SEX SECRETS HE DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR. Sheftell, Jason // Cosmopolitan;Jul2003, Vol. 235 Issue 1, p64
Presents information on a man's point of view on sex secrets.
- PLEASURES. Beland, Nicole // Cosmopolitan;Jul2003, Vol. 235 Issue 1, p104
Presents information on interpersonal relations and sexual life.