Met Water District Selling $550 Million Today
- Harris County, Tex., officials eye new water district for potential competition. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;01/20/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30811, p3
Reports that Harris County, Texas, officials are taking a wait-and-see attitude regarding the North Harris County Water Authority water district. Studies done by Harris County on the viability of using bond financing to build its own water system; Approval of the water authority by the 1999...
- Windy City's water systems experiencing an upswing. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/27/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30756, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has lifted its rating on the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago. Implications for outstanding debts; Reasons of the rating agency for raising its rating; Sale of water revenue issue under a capital program for the water and sewer...
- Chicago Water District Set to Vote on Underwriting Team. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/18/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33419, p4
The article reports on the support of Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago to the sale of up to 500 million dollars of taxable Build America Bonds for underwriters in Illinois in 2010.
- Moodyâ€™s Upgrades Las Vegas Valley Water District. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;5/4/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34302, p1
Moody's Investors Service upgraded the Las Vegas Valley Water District's general obligation limited tax debt a notch to Aa1 ahead of a May bond issue.
- Some Bond Trends Reverse, Others Continue Downward Slide in August. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p49
No abstract available.
- Shelby County, Tenn., to Use Extendible Note Structure Again. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31025, p3
Reports on the plan of Shelby County, Tennessee to issue extendible municipal commercial paper notes. Capital outlay program of the county; Provision of interim financing for county and school system capital projects.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p28
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the United States as of December 28, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Futures market; Reoffering yields; New-issue balances; Visible supply rises.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p23
No abstract available.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p21
Presents a chart showing quick scales for competitive municipal bond sales in the United States from January 22 to 24, 2001. Mississippi's general obligation bonds; California's sales tax revenue bonds; Texas' school building unlimited tax bonds.