Pacific Genesis Trial Participants Wait for Judge's Decision
- Pacific Genesis Chairman Resigns as Firm Battles SEC Over Securities Fraud Charges. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;04/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31128, p38
Highlights a federal court decision asking the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Pacific Genesis Group Inc. (PGG) to try to resolve securities fraud lawsuit linked with bonds sold for the development of a residential golf community in California's Lucerne Valley. ...
- SEC to Update Judge on Proposed Settlement With Pacific Genesis. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31339, p5
Focuses on the securities fraud charges filed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) against Pacific Genesis Group Inc. and former president David E. Fitzgerald in the California. Failure of the commission to reached a decision on the proposed agreement; Details on the motion filed by...
- Pacific Genesis' Fitzgerald Denies SEC Suit's Bond Fraud Allegations. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p40
Reports that David Fitzgerald, chairman of Pacific Genesis Group Inc., is not worried by the lawsuit filed against the firm by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Allegations of securities fraud against the company; Denial by Fitzgerald of the allegations.
- SEC Charges Developer, Appraiser Over Rancho Lucerne Project Bonds. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p4
Reports that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has filed securities fraud charges against the developer and appraiser of the proposed San Bernardino, California-based Rancho Lucerne residential golf course community. Overview of the lawsuit.
- Witness: Rancho Lucerne Couldn't Have Enough Land Sale Revenues to Pay Debt. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p33
No abstract available.
- Rancho Lucerne Developer Questioned in Pacific Genesis Trial. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;01/30/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31066, p6
Reports on the securities fraud non-jury trial against Pacific Genesis Group Inc. Questioning of Manoucher Sarbaz of the Pacific Golf Community Development in Los Angeles, California.
- Judge: Pacific Genesis Offering Was 'Highly Risky'. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;02/06/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31071, p4
Reports on United States District Court Judge Charles R. Breyer's remarks concerning Pacific Genesis Group Inc.'s ninth offering in a master plan community. Securities fraud filed against Pacific Genesis; Securities and Exchange Commission's call for a permanent injunction against the company.
- District judge ready to hear sides in banker's Orange County case. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;08/11/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30702, p40
Reports on the lawsuit filed against Ken Ough by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for alleged securities fraud. Failure to disclose material information on ten taxable note offerings.
- Cochran: SEC appeal is unsupported. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30740, p1
No abstract available.