Biggest Issues in the Southeast: 2000
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p34
Provides information regarding the invisible bond supply in southeastern U.S., compiled as of october 30, 2003.
- MMD: Southeast market scales. // Bond Buyer;11/12/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30519, p7
Presents a chart and a graph showing municipal market data yield curves in Southeast States as of November 9, 1998.
- North Carolina, Virginia Counties Lead the Bond-Ballot Parade. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p34
Describes the bond-ballot initiatives in southeast U.S. General bond referendum in Guilford County, North Carolina; General obligation bond question in Fairfax County, Virginia.
- SOUTHEAST Bond Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p35
Presents news updates on municipal bonds in southeastern U.S., compiled as of October 30, 2003. Fitch Ratings' downgrading of Morehead Memorial Hospital; Fitch Rating's rating of the debt issued by the Piedmont Municipal Power Agency.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;05/31/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31150, p40
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Southern States as of May 31, 2001. Parks and recreation bonds in Alabama; Broward County, Florida's general obligation bonds; Refunding bonds in Kentucky.
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;05/27/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30650, p36
Presents information on municipal bond offerings in the Southeast, as of May 27, 1999.
- MMD: Southeast market scales. // Bond Buyer;09/03/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30471, p5
Presents a chart and a graph showing the bond market in Southeast United States as of September 1, 1998. MMD Florida yield curve; Municipal market data yield curves.
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;09/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30732, p29
Presents information on municipal bond issues in the Southeast, as of September 23, 1999.
- Southeast Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;03/30/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30860, p26
Presents a chart showing municipal bond issues in the Southeastern United States as of March 30, 2000. Name of issuer; Purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.