Reeves Retires From Ferris, Baker Watts
- 5 QUESTIONS. Vaughan, Patrick J. // On Wall Street;Dec2005, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p22
The article presents an interview with Patrick J. Vaughan, executive vice president, director of retail sales at Ferris, Baker Watts. He talks about the company's plan of expanding the number of its brokers. When asked about the effect of the securities industry's focus on regulation and...
- Ferris Baker sets muni finance role with high-profile manager. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;09/17/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30480, p30
Describes Washington D.C.-based Ferris Baker Watts Inc. and its success in municipal underwriting in the mid-Atlantic region. Management by Adrian G. Teel, senior vice president and manager of public finance; Company's growth and acquisition; Dominant position in Maryland, according to Larry...
- Stock brokerage soon spreading to downtown. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/23/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p17
Reports that stock brokerage Ferris Baker Watts Inc. is planning to open an office in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Initial number of brokers who will staff the stock brokerage; Intended purpose of the company for opening a downtown office; Efforts of Ferris Baker in recruiting brokers from larger...
- Ferris, Baker Watts Expands. // On Wall Street;Jul2000, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p17
Reports that Ferris, Baker Watts Inc. is expanding into the Midwest and plans to add offices and brokers in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Illinois. Selection of Robert Michelotti to manage the expansion efforts; Other plans of the company.
- Raymond James brokers leave for rival's downtown office. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;01/08/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the departure of three Raymond James & Associates Inc. retail securities brokers in Detroit, Michigan to join the local office of Ferris Baker Watts Inc. Reasons of the brokers for joining Ferris; Raymond's reaction to the employee departures.
- Legg Mason's Converso Makes a Move Crosstown to Ferris Baker. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;09/19/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30978, p7
Reports on the move of underwriter Carol Converso to Ferris Baker Watts Inc. Job responsibilities; Career history.
- Preserving the Calls of the Wild. // Association Management;Jul2002, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p96
Interviews Robert M. Reeves, president of the Institute of Shortening and Edible Oils. Start of his interest in crafting duck calls; Requirement in terms of equipment and process; Ways to decide on the style of call to make.
- Ferris, Baker Watts to Acquire Pittsburgh-Based Muni Firm. Ferris, Carig T. // Bond Buyer;7/7/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32418, p5
The article reports on the plan of Ferris, Baker Watts, brokerage firm, to acquire Arthurs, Lestrange & Co., a municipal finance firm. In principle, the acqusition was agreed upon by board of directors of Ferris, Baker Watts and Alco Holdings, the corporate parent Arthurs, Lestrage. Arthurs,...
- Roundup: ICNB Adds Market Maker. // National Mortgage News;9/4/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p18
The article provides information related to the mortgage loan services. ICNB Financial Corp. has included investment banking firm of Ferris Baker Watts Inc. as market maker in the company's stock. Fitch Ratings Inc. has downgraded five classed of the Long Beach Mortgage Loan Trust series 2002-1...