MBIA Reports 67% Growth in Earnings Per Share in 2000
- MBIA Posts 14% Drop in Profit for Second Quarter. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;8/3/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32188, p6
Reports that Armonk, New York-based MBIA Inc. declared a four percent decline in net income per share to $2.80 in the first half of 2005, from $2.92 for the first six months of 2004. Holding company for financial guarantor and leading municipal bond insurer MBIA Insurance Corp.; Challenging...
- 3Q Earnings Scorecard. // American Banker;10/11/2013, Vol. 178 Issue F340, p14
The article refers to a third-quarter 2013 corporate earnings scorecard and notes the earnings-per-share figures have been adjusted and might diverge from standard accounting (GAAP) figures.
- Looking at value. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;Oct2002 Supplement, p39
Focuses on the significance of the earnings per share in the determining the financial performance of various firms in South Africa. Level of profitability; Availability of funds; Assessment on the revenue growth of the firms.
- ANALYSTS' CHOICE. // Dow Theory Forecasts;11/5/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 45, p8
Reports the financial status of the pharmaceutical company Pfizer in the United States. Net income of the company; Increase of revenue; Earnings per share of the company.
- Grafton boost turnover. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2001, p8
Focuses on the earnings of builders merchanting group Grafton for the first half of year 2001. Rate of increase in pre-tax profits; Earnings per share; Acquisition of Davie Building by Buildbase, a unit of Grafton.
- Merchants benefit from market growth. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2002, p5
Reports on the favorable rate of return among the merchants in Great Britain. Growth of corporate profits; Increase of the basic earnings per share; Alleviation of the operating cash flow.
- FANNIE MAE REPORTS RECORD 3Q FINANCIAL RESULTS. // Mortgage Banking;Dec2001, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p11
Reports on the operating net income of Federal National Mortgage Association for the third quarter of 2001. Comparison of the operating net income for the third quarter of 2000 and 2001; Factors not included in the operating net income and earnings per share of the company; Highlights of the...
- EARNINGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/25/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p4
The article presents information about earnings of public sector companies of Detroit, Michigan, during June and July, 2003. It shows the revenues, net income and earnings per share of companies such as Borders Group Inc., CMS Energy Corp., Nematron Corp. etc.
- Rambus Q4 Revenue Up 8%. // Electronic News;1/23/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p47
The article reports on the increase in the sales of Los Altos, California-based high speed interface licensor Rambus Inc. in the fourth quarter of 2005. Earnings per share, operating income and net income have increased from 2004 to 2005. Net income reflects a pre-tax gain which resulted from...