Touro College, University Cut
- Touro hordes awards. Samuels, Michael H. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/8/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 39, p18A
The article reports on the receipt of awards by Touro College's William Randolph Hearst Public Advocacy Center from various organizations in New York.
- St. Edward's Univ. Upgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31328, p2
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded the long-term debt rating of Saint Edward University in Texas as of February 2002. Ratings awarded to the university; Reasons for the upgradation.
- University of Arizona Readies Sale Amid State Budget Crunch. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p34
Reports that University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona is bracing for a possible second round of state budget cuts. Reasons for the University to cut budget; Rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the bonds; Amount of debts to be paid by the University.
- Moody's: New York City's private colleges must control their debt burdens. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;03/10/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30347, p6
Focuses on a warning by Moody's Investors Service to nine major private colleges in New York City to control their debt burdens. Fifty percent increase of the cumulative debt of the city's universities; Potential impact of the debt burden to the responsible colleges if the strong economy and...
- Good deal. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/8/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p14A
The article provides information on the deal between Stony Brook University and Touro College in New York. It states that the deal would lift the credibility of the latter. Moreover, it noted that the latter would instantly become part of the former that has expanded its reach. Further, it...
- COLLEGES -- TWO/THREE YEAR. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2005 Book of Lists, Vol. 51 Issue 62, p107
The article presents information on the list of colleges in New York State. It also presents information on name, phone numbers, fax numbers, and addresses of colleges. Some of the colleges are Katharine Gibbs School in Melville, Touro College in Bay Shore, Long Island Business Institute in...
- Hebrew Theological College, Touro system to affiliate. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;4/28/2015, p1
(JTA) -- The Chicago-based Hebrew Theological College is affiliating with the Touro College and University system.
- Moody's weighs impact of cap repeal for private universities. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;08/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30207, p24
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's assessment of the impact on private research universities of a measure passed in the US Congress repealing a federal tax-exempt bond limit for nonprofit organizations. Negative consequences of an increase in new issuance and debt levels; Benefits of...
- Moody's: Less-Endowed Private Colleges Could See Credit Pressures. Z. Braun, Martin // Bond Buyer;7/13/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31180, p42
Cites a Moody's Investors Service report on the financial outlook for private colleges and universities in the United States. Increased credit pressures for institutions with smaller endowments; Upgrades and downgrades on the sector; Lower returns on investments; Competition from less expensive...