MAGNY to Discuss Calif. Power Crisis
- MAGNY Meeting Set for March 2. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p2
Announces the meeting of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York on March 2, 2001 which will feature a panel discussion on the 'Globalization of Municipal Credit Analysis.'
- MAGNY lunch focuses on what to expect in bankruptcy court. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;11/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30773, p6
Highlights a Municipal Analysts Group of New York luncheon meeting. Expectations from bankruptcy courts;.
- Flow Control Is Still an Issue for Local Municipalities, Solid-Waste Counsel Says. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p36
Focuses on discussions on solid waste management flow control in the state during a meeting of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York. Options municipalities must consider to provide cheaper garbage collection and management service; Need to provide more incentives.
- NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL EVENTS. // Energy Future (2278-7186);Jan-Mar2014 Annual Issue, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p75
A calendar of international events in the energy industry for 2014 is presented, including the American Economic Association 2014 Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Onshore and Offshore Wind Operations and Maintenance Forum in Hamburg, Germany and the European Hydrogen Energy...
- Offshore Europe '95 focuses on business vitality through 2020. // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p124
Presents the program of activities of the 1995 Offshore Europe's conference in Aberdeen, Scotland. Keynote session; CRINE forum; Topics for discussion.
- Highlights of 1996 OTC program. LeBlanc, Leonard // Offshore;Apr96, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p24
Presents some of the technical subjects discussed during the 1996 Offshore Technology Conference. Includes method of shutting off and relining damaged tubing with on-site polymerization of wireline-run inflatable composite sleeve; Reduction of torques using a well radius section sub on extended...
- End users query professionals over energy issues. Randazzo, Mike // Energy User News;Mar1998, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p12
Presents information on the Deregulation Critical Issues Forum panel discussion which was held at the 1997 World Energy Engineering Congress in November on issues concerning energy.
- FBC technology profiled at annual exhibition held by ASME. // Power;Aug93, Vol. 137 Issue 8, p65
Presents exhibitions and conferences concerning the power industry. Twelfth Annual Conference on Fluidized-Bed Combustion; Product innovations presented by Pennsylvania Crusher Corp. and Tampella Power Corp.
- Power-Gen97. // Power;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 142 Issue 1, pS1
Presents a summary of interviews conducted at Power-Gen '97 which showcased the products and services of electric power companies. Indepth look at the various products and services offered by individual companies.