Secondary Market Synthetics Take Off in a Trend of Their Own
- ROMANIAN MUNICIPAL BOND MARKET. Pop, Cornelia; Georgescu, Maria-Andrada // Interdisciplinary Management Research;2011, Vol. 7, p512
During 1998 Romanian regulations regarding municipalities underwent changes that allowed county and local authorities to alternative financing sources, mainly for medium and long term investment projects, through bond issuing. At the end of November 2001, a secondary market for municipal bond...
- Municipal prices see modest gains; Florida county deal leads primary. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on March 1, 2000. Prices of long-dated municipal bonds; Improved market liquidity; Secondary market trades.
- Municipal Secondary Quakes a Bit Amidst $1.5 Billion in New Deals. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;09/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30974, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of September 12, 2000. Trading in the municipal secondary market; New issues; Active participation of sellers in the secondary market; Negotiated California activity; Reoffering yields.
- Munis End Steady With Firm Tone; N.Y.C. TFA Sells $95 Million to retail. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;04/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30868, p2
Reports on the performance of United States municipal bonds in April 10, 2000. Secondary market selling; Future tax secured bonds issued by New York City Transitional Finance Authority; Modest gains reported by municipal traders; Factors that have translated into a healthy appetite for...
- Top 10 secondary market bonds ranked by number of times traded. // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p7
Lists the top secondary market bonds, ranked by number of times traded. Includes the Hudson County, New Jersey Improvement Authority; New York State Series F; Puerto Rico.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;4/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31861, p7
Presents data on the derivatives and structured products market in the U.S. as of April 12, 2004. Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Comparison of swap rates and bond yields.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32526, p7
Several charts are presented that list derivatives and structured products in the U.S. for December 6, 2006 including municipal swap index, index-linked municipal swaps, and swap rate.
- Panelists Discuss Ups and Downs of Muni Derivatives. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/29/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31171, p4
Discusses the views of a panel on municipal derivatives at 'The Bond Buyer' periodical's 8th New England Public Finance/Higher Education Finance held in Boston, Massachusetts. Preparation for market anomalies; Increase in the number of municipal derivative deals; Use of Interest-rate swaps;...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p7
Presents data concerning U.S. derivatives and structured bond products as July 19, 2005. Bond Market Association Municipal Swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates versus bond yield.