MIDWEST: Top 10 Rankings
- Mid-year review. // Bond Buyer;08/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30710, p18
Presents graphs and charts related to the bond market in the United States as of August 23, 1999. Includes list of top ten senior managers for the first half of 1999; Top ten bond issuers; Top ten financial advisers.
- Treasurer Brian Krolicki. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p86
Presents the views of state Treasurer Brian Krolicki on the issuance of bonds in Nevada. Support on issuing debt supported by tobacco payments; Advantage of other positions held; Duties of Krolicki.
- MISSOURI: St. Louis Saves $13M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/24/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32553, p9
The article reports on the statement of Missouri Comptroller officials, that St. Louis has generated about $13 million in savings from its refunding of $354 million of Lambert-St. Louis International Airport revenue bonds. According to comptroller Darlene Green, Lambert Airport continues to...
- 2nd Quarter Lineup. Larkin, Gary // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p39
Reports on the tentative second quarter schedule for the sale of debt announced by New York Comptroller Alan Hevesi. Estimated total amount needed for new-money borrowing; List of administrative agencies who participated in the sale; Proceeds of the bond sale.
- FLORIDA: Expressway Seeks Counsel. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32523, p41
The article provides updates on the public meeting which will be conducted by the Southwest Florida Expressway Authority's evaluation committee to consider candidates for bond counsel. The meeting will be conducted on December 11, 2006 at the Fort Myers office of Public Financial Management Inc....
- Due to Low Interest Rates, Managers Turn to Riskier Credits. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p7
The article reports that low interest rates in the municipal bond market have drawn many fund managers to more risky credits that can return higher yields in the United States. Some participants are looking beyond the traditional providers of credit analysis to manage the risk. Managers are...
- CLASSIFYING CONVERSIONS OF CONVERTIBLE DEBENTURES OVER FOUR YEARS . Frank, Werner G.; Kroncke, Charles O. // Financial Management (1972);Summer74, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p33
This article examines the classification of convertible bond conversions in the U.S. When convertible debentures are a component of a firm's financial structure, the financial manager has an interest in knowing the likelihood of their conversion. Conversions affect future cash flows and...
- Bezalel doubles Jupiter fund exposure to banks. Ellul, Joanne // Money Marketing;1/19/2012, p18
The article reports that Jupiter strategic bond fund manager Ariel Bezalel has almost doubled his exposure to banks in the last few months. Bezalel owns 2 per cent of the fund in Royal Bank of Scotland subordinated debt, 2.5 per cent in Lloyds convertibles and little over 1 per cent in senior...
- ILLINOIS: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;02/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31072, p34
Presents charts related to the top five senior managers, financial advisers, bond issuers and bond counsels in Illinois as of January 14, 2001.