Denying Charges, Pacific Genesis Wants SEC to Play Through
- Pacific Genesis' Fitzgerald Denies SEC Suit's Bond Fraud Allegations. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p40
Reports that David Fitzgerald, chairman of Pacific Genesis Group Inc., is not worried by the lawsuit filed against the firm by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Allegations of securities fraud against the company; Denial by Fitzgerald of the allegations.
- Pacific Genesis Trial Participants Wait for Judge's Decision. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;02/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31073, p43
Reports on developments concerning the United States Securities and Exchange Commission's securities fraud trial against Pacific Genesis Group and its chairman, David Fitzgerald. Judge Charles R. Breyer's decision to ask the attorneys on both sides of the trial on how the court should view the...
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;10/27/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 207, p9
The article announces the appointment of David Fitzgerald as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Austin, Texas-based ArthroCare.
- Senior Appointment at Uniphar. // Accountancy Ireland;Oct2007, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p100
The article announces that David Fitzgerald was appointed to the board of directors at Uniphar PLC.
- FOR THE RECORD. // Billboard;10/6/2007, Vol. 119 Issue 40, p73
A correction to the article "Executive Turntable" in the September 29, 2007 issue is presented.
- Protect yourself from fraud. Nusbaum, David // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar1995, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p64
Warns investors about fraud in trading. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC); Number of complaints; Background check on stockbroker; Fraudulent sales practices; Telemarketing; Cases; Out-of-the-money options; Effect of infomercials; Recovery; Exemptions to anti-fraud laws. INSETS:...
- Crooks and post-Communist riches. Reerink, Jack // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar1995, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p66
Discusses the factors which make Eastern Europeans ideal targets for trading fraud. Circulation of money; Regulations against investments abroad; Lack of bank regulation; Sophistication of investors; Sample case.
- Orange County-style fiasco not likely here, officials say. Kohout, Cheryl // Inside Tucson Business;9/11/95, Vol. 5 Issue 24, p1
Reports on efforts in Pima County, Arizona to prevent the repeat of the Orange County, California fiasco in Arizona. Estimated loss of Orange County in the fiasco; Three rules applied by Pima County in investing; Meeting between Pima County officials and representatives from Patterson &...
- Tucson duo nabbed for fraud. // Inside Tucson Business;05/19/97, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the apprehension of a Tucson couple, an accounting firm and several other individuals on charges of securities fraud by the Arizona state securities regulators.