Uncertain Pennsylvania Hospital Sale Leads to Junk-Level Downgrade
- Hospital news. // Modern Healthcare;09/04/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p22
Provides news briefs on hospital mergers in the United States as of September 4, 2000. Details on the joint venture agreement between Pennsylvania-based Citizens General Hospital of New Kensington and West Penn Allegheny Health System of Pittsburgh; Update on the merger between California-based...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.
- New Jersey's Middlesex County May Lose Top Rating. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p4
Reports that Middlesex County, New Jersey is on the verge of losing its top rating as its general fund is facing deficits at the county-run, long-term care facility. Effects of the fund deficit on the health care facilities; Impacts of the rating downgrade on the county's fund reserves.
- NEW MEXICO: Double-A Academy. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p29
Reports on the rating upgradation of school Albuquerque Academy's outstanding revenue bond debt by the U.S.-based rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Overview of the school's performance; Plan made by the school to refund debts and issue bonds.