N.Y. State Upgraded By Moody's
- Rating Agencies: LIPA Ruling Not Likely to Affect Credits. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/13/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31036, p3
Reports on the effects of the ruling striking down an agreement in which Suffolk County, New York ratepayers would repay the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) up to 625 million dollars in excess taxes collected from LIPA. Expected changes in the ratings on the bonds or the communities.
- Groton, Conn., Gos Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p2
No abstract available.
- Rhode Island Mayor Fires Back at Moody's Over City's Downgrade to Junk Status. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p6
No abstract available.
- Airport Debt Elevates. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p31
The article reports that Moody Investors Services Inc. has upgraded the Series 1994, 1998, 2002A and 2002B senior airport revenue bonds of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Aa3 from S2 as well as the Series 2002 junior lien bonds to A1 from A2. The changes in credit ratings were...
- Project Finance Ratings Staged Dramatic Rise in 2001. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p64
Focuses on ratings given by various rating agencies to publicly sold bonds and privately placed debt in the United States, as of February 19, 2002. Reasons behind decline in credit ratings by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Growth registered in project finance ratings; Factors that led bond...
- Harris County Gets Upgrade, But Houston's Budget Fight Persists. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30981, p33
Reports on the credit rating upgrade of Harris County, Texas. General obligation bond sale being planned by Houston, Texas; Structure of the bond issues.
- Rhode Island gets Fitch icing on its cake. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30723, p7
Reports on the bond rating given to Rhode Island as of September 10, 1999.
- S&P Assigns 'B-' rating to A&P. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;3/21/2012, p11
The article reports that A&P supermarket chain earned a B-corporate credit rating and negative outlook from Standard and Poor's (S&P) in 2012.
- Fitch Lowers Florida's Santa Rosa Bay Bridge. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31195, p3
Reports on the downgrade of the credit rating of the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority in Florida. Effects of the downgrade on the bond rating of the authority.