The answer's in the coffee
- CITY FILE. // In-Store Marketing;Jan2002, p41
Presents updates on the retail industry as of January 2002. Appointment of the managing director of Allders; Expansion program of the Heart of England Co-op; Information on the rebranding of Goodbean; Sales of Dunkin' Donuts in Italy.
- Keen interest in troubled Coffee Republic chain. // British Baker;7/17/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p10
The article focuses on the business condition of Coffee Republic PLC in Great Britain. The company has gone into administration after the closure of ten stores which resulted in redundancies. Coffee Republic (UK), Coffee Republic Franchising and Goodbean also went into administration when...
- A test of the stability of the CETSCALE, a measure of consumers' ethnocentric tendencies. Nielsen, James A.; Spence, Mark T. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall97, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p68
Investigates the stability of the consumers' ethnocentric tendencies scale (CETSCALE) in measuring a proclivity to prefer products made domestically over those of foreign origin in South Carolina. Survey of random sample by phone; Factors that cause systematic differences in scores.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Rose in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31753, p2
Reports on the increase in the University of Michigan's final October consumer sentiment index.
- Ethical Consumption Experiences and Ethical Space. Cooper-Martin, Elizabeth; Holbrook, Morris B. // Advances in Consumer Research;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p113
Describes exploratory research on ethical consumer behavior, which refers to decision making, purchases, and other consumption experiences that are affected by the consumer's ethical concerns. Consumption experiences that involve strong ethical considerations or implications for morality;...
- Brand Loyalty and Lineage: Exploring New Dimensions for Research. Olsen, Barbara // Advances in Consumer Research;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p575
Represents a conceptual exploration of the transfer of branded goods and consumer practices from a qualitative investigation with several families, including grandparents, parents and children. Intergenerational patterns of product use; Rebellion; Marketing implications.
- Data shed green light on market. Dagnoli, J. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p41
Reports that the Council on Economic Priorities has developed a database to help environmentally concerned consumers, investors, ad agencies and researchers `differentiate between true green and green sham.' Corporate Environmental Data Clearinghouse outlines companies' environmental track...
- Study finds information draws Internet users. Porter, Jennifer // Bank Marketing;Oct96, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p6
Presents the highlights of a study on Internet use by North American consumers. Finding that 97 percent of Internet users access the Web to become educated consumers; Consumers' aim of researching on new products and services; Percent of users who use the Internet for financial transactions.
- Long-term shifts in consumer buying patterns during the year: A GAF store sales perspective. Niemira, Michael P. // Chain Store Age;Jan1997, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p40
Discusses changes in consumers' purchasing patterns based on a report by the US Commerce Department. Decline in business at apparel specialty stores during winter 1996; Increase in furniture and computer store sales; Trends in general merchandise stores.