Dancing to a different beat
- An finally... // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p74
Deals with the four babies delivered by mothers working at Line Up Communications. Views of Line Up chief Duncan Beale on the babies of his employees; Award won by Line Up at AV Awards 2000.
- Line Up starts 'people' arm. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p6
Focuses on the division set up by Line Up Communications company.
- Line Up launch goes Japanese. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p6
Deals with the launching of Fusion, a concept car from Nissan, organized by Line Up Communications. Role of a Japanese Zen garden in the launch of Fusion; Attendance at the launching; Equipment used by Line Up to present the features of the car.
- Line Up set to create launch for Volvo cars. // Event;May2007, p6
The article reports on a contract won by live event and video production company Line Up to manage the global launch of two vehicles for Volvo to 6,500 dealers in Stockholm, Sweden. Events will be staged over a nine-week period from June to August 2007, with delegates from around 35 countries...
- Indesit selects Line Up for UK dealer launch. Harwood, Susie // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2010, p5
The article reports on the appointment of Line Up to organize the launch of the 2010 range of products by Indesit to dealers in Great Britain.
- Words of wisdom from `the next Bill Gates'. // BusinessWest;Apr98, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p45
Highlights the events of the sixth Annual Team Conference on May 7, 1998 focusing on the benefits of team work in business in Massachusetts. Objective of the conference; Participants and guest speakers; Presentations in the forum; Topics discussed.
- Workplace team-building event planned. // Inside Tucson Business;08/25/97, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p17
Features the Workplace Learning Week for employee team-building held in October 20-23, 1997.
- Mac Tools goes to Whittlebury. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Mar2011, p5
The article offers information on the two-day team conference, awards and team-building event organized by machinery company Mac Tools to be held at Whittlebury Hall in Northampton, England on March 5-6, 2011.
- Proposal advanced to give city leaders more responsibility. Yohem, Roger // Inside Tucson Business;5/3/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p6
Information on the topics discussed at a forum held at the Leo Rich Theater in Tucson, Arizona on April 28, 210 is presented.